What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate i an about to order it,don't forget about that double island run we spoke about

Mate ! Not forgotten I just have a bit on my plate atm . Had to cut short chrisy holidays cause me old man had a massive heart attack and has since had open heart triple bypass , So I'm spending a bit more time at the hospital than I would like :confused:

3ejyzeru.jpg

i received my air tank in the mail today
Installing that this weekend amount with anything from the show thus weekend

Last edited:
Mate ! Not forgotten I just have a bit on my plate atm . Had to cut short chrisy holidays cause me old man had a massive heart attack and has since had open heart triple bypass , So I'm spending a bit more time at the hospital than I would like :confused:
Sorry to hear that Steve xmas must of been very stressfull for you all hope the poor bugger is felling better plenty of time to wet a line up there cheers mate.

Removed 2nd start battery, isolated the positive terminal and fabbed a bracket to take the provent 100 catch can from forefront. Should be installed tomoz afternoon. Used some steel i had laying around and bent and welded as necessary. Came out pretty good. Hoping to have the new Century Overlander N70ZZ4WD in this week aswell

When to Nissan again.... Pulled up they even opened the door for me. Took her away for a 4wd fault light check. Found 3 switchers reading incorrectly 4wd, Low and ATP. Should be all fixed now. 3rd time lucky.

Amaron N70ZZ HiLife battery went in to replace factory starter and new forefront industries small catchcan is in place ready to connect. Made new intercooler lift blocks from solid alloy bar not some dodgey quick rubber setup i had

Drove her halfway to Geelong and home again via RooDogs 4wd Spares Campbellfield to pick up my Bogaard turbo timer... got home now cbf installing it lol

today i finished mounting the snorkel. 1 and a half year sitting on the garage, 2 weeks of work to install it(after work 1 or 2 hours).

after i noticed the template was bad mounted(i lined it with the fender and no with the upper side) i made it!!

here the pics

she is dirt because i had a trip last weekend, about 700km to the beach, 4wheeling and come back

next step is install the 2" bodylift.

greetings from Chile =)

Fixed the left hand front mudflap that I tore off on the weekend. Used the magic glue (super glue and bicarb soda) to repair the torn holes, then back on she went.

Not me but the Missus, Not today but yesterday I only found out today. Hit a coppers log bending the chrome bar and popping out the middle steep. Not come to the hard part replacement, improve it or just replacement.

Not me but the Missus, Not today but yesterday I only found out today. Hit a coppers log bending the chrome bar and popping out the middle steep. Not come to the hard part replacement, improve it or just replacement.

No good mate, but atleast it wasnt the entire front end like i heard another guy did to his D40 recently :sarcastic:

BUT i just so happen to have a brand new chrome bumper off of my D40 you could buy??
I also have a brand new white tail gate that has never seen the road from the new tub i bought after the Son Of Trails last november.

Or i have a brand new ARB black infill panel used when the Stock bumper is removed.

Take your pic mate.

Latest posts

Back