Quantcast

What did you do to your navara today?

The Navara Forum

Help Support The Navara Forum:

izzibri@gmail.com

Reaction score
fitted reverse sqarker. bought 2 from ebay for $26.00 , will put 2nd one on my hay baler to squark when its full , will stop get a pain in the neck looking for the
full light to come on

GunMentalGrey

Reaction score
94496B08-E10B-4AAB-915A-6C18F543067A.jpeg
Got some new boots. Put a 50mm lift in about a week ago, and a while back picked up some second hand rims with bigger rubber. Got a wheel alignment and fitted the new wheels. Removed the factory side steps ready for the modifying some rock slider steps to fit. It’s a long way up to get in right now.

Last edited:

GunMentalGrey

Reaction score
Removed the rear bar to paint it and add a high mount brake light. I’m not really sold on the look without, so it’ll go back on soon.

Mal B

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
Found the misfire is on No. 3 pot, thought about swapping around injectors, (new) plugs and coil packs to narrow it down, then decided it would be better to swap the crimp joiners in the injector wires for solder joins, first.

izzibri@gmail.com

Reaction score
had trouble misfiring on an engine not to one particular cylinder,started it up one pitch black night looked in the engine bay saw this magnificent light disply , the silicone leads had sprung a leak

Mal B

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
had trouble misfiring on an engine not to one particular cylinder,started it up one pitch black night looked in the engine bay saw this magnificent light disply , the silicone leads had sprung a leak
Just went out and checked the Navara in the dark, no blue light disco. But you reminded me, I spent hours one night trying to fix a mob of little blue flashes under the bonnet of a 1500 Mazda ute that wouldn't run, next day I tracked it down to a lack of fuel, which fixed itself the moment I cracked the first nut on the fuel pump.

Cobez

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
Slammed a brand new genuine thermostat and hoses in the D40 and did a full cooling system flush and bleed. Seems to have knocked a couple of degrees off the running temps too. One more lot of gear off the list of parts to renew as they were getting old.

Latest posts