What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well have come up with an idea for my new tray
nissan2.jpg

So in 12months once i finish my study this will be on the books

Gave her a very heavy cut and a wax today..first since 2009 looks great! Just having a drink and a mate rings and says he is on the entrance of golf links rd in lobethal and the gates are open!!!!.......he says do i wanna come over?....not sure on the timing!!!uploadfromtaptalk1392526385852.jpg

Areu going to it use steel or aluminum?

Steel just stronger if i slide into anything. My currrent tub know the pain of that.

Thinking about building something like this TigerView attachment 14393

that looks tops, But i need the sides too. seen its going to be used mainly for towing an touring.

Thats what i`m looking at also i like that flat bed look minus the tie bar out the side got another idea for that plus more but ill post up when it comes to fruition, go through The Googles images for custom 4x4 trays, plenty there.

Yeah thats what I've been doing at work..... What I like about the drop down side is I can remove them if I just hitting the tracks for few hours. The under boxes will hold straps and the other will my 2nd battery

I know a good company in QBN that will build you a custom steel tray, i cant say its cheap though.... Just in case you in lotto :p

I know a good company in QBN that will build you a custom steel tray, i cant say its cheap though.... Just in case you in lotto :p

Mike you'll have to meet one of my mates sadly he doesn't own a 4wd but he does own a bloody nice vs grange. His an engineer buy trade and mangers and place in QBN. You throw ideas at him he'll make it work. Saw a trailer frame he built, wow if the tray is 1/2 that strength I'll be plowing trees. If you see whats holding pash plate in place you'll have an idea of the stuff he can do.

I have plety of idea to add to the tray, i want a removable push bike rack, a low profile removable rack similar to my roof top basket i built, just drop in drop out type and some recessed tie down points in each corner. Wouldnt mind adding somewhere to hind a water tank for the shower too.
And as you mentioned a box (again low profile under the tray) for strap etc.
Just need the funds and the time.
Below are some of the ideas i have, a little combination of all.

OOPS that last one was what i want my D22 to look like after. hehehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 54
  • CIMG1019640x480.jpg
    CIMG1019640x480.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 61
  • bodyarmour5.jpg
    bodyarmour5.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 58
  • RPV.jpg
    RPV.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
:big_smile:I have plety of idea to add to the tray, i want a removable push bike rack, a low profile removable rack similar to my roof top basket i built, just drop in drop out type and some recessed tie down points in each corner. Wouldnt mind adding somewhere to hind a water tank for the shower too.
And as you mentioned a box (again low profile under the tray) for strap etc.
Just need the funds and the time.
Below are some of the ideas i have, a little combination of all.

OOPS that last one was what i want my D22 to look like after. hehehe :big_smile:

They all look tops. Missus wants sides so the pram doesnt fall out. I'd love to chop it down to a com tray tho.

Latest posts

Back