What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me but the Missus, Not today but yesterday I only found out today. Hit a coppers log bending the chrome bar and popping out the middle steep. Not come to the hard part replacement, improve it or just replacement.

I also have a chrome bumper mate, missing one light fitting for the number plate and has the slightest bend on one side, so not NEW. ill also track down the tie down cleats this weekend too.

No good mate, but atleast it wasnt the entire front end like i heard another guy did to his D40 recently :sarcastic:

BUT i just so happen to have a brand new chrome bumper off of my D40 you could buy??
I also have a brand new white tail gate that has never seen the road from the new tub i bought after the Son Of Trails last november.

Or i have a brand new ARB black infill panel used when the Stock bumper is removed.

Take your pic mate.

LOL thanks Mate. Sadly finances say no to everything currently. Thinking I'll bit the bullet and save for something strong that is car park proof, liking the mcc rocker bar. I sware more dents in a bloody car park then off road.

LOL thanks Mate. Sadly finances say no to everything currently. Thinking I'll bit the bullet and save for something strong that is car park proof, liking the mcc rocker bar. I sware more dents in a bloody car park then off road.

I`m doing the same going build a whole flat bed tray and customise it for everything i need to including a rear bar.

No worries mate thats fair enough and a good plan.

The way I see it Tiger as my mate has a great welder and and the old boy has the shed room. I think maybe $300-$400 and I can have a tray that work exactly as I want and looks the goods too. I think the most expensive part would be the bourbon while building it.

The way I see it Tiger as my mate has a great welder and and the old boy has the shed room. I think maybe $300-$400 and I can have a tray that work exactly as I want and looks the goods too. I think the most expensive part would be the bourbon while building it.

LOL. Yeah maybe I'll go down that road after all. Will have to talk to my enginee and see what he things it will cost.

Put in a half arse effort to install my Bogaard t/timer. Easy as can be, but don't know if I want the remote/head on the dash next to the steering wheel which would be be behind my UHF mic, or in the useless slot in the silver part of the dash

I literally JUST fitted a MICCON turbo timer ten minutes ago. Comes with a factory fitting timer screen that fits on the left side of the steering wheel and you set it from there.

Hardest part was screwing the earth wire down. Took about 7 minutes to fit. Completely plug and play like yours. I have it on two minute set or i can just set it at zero if im in a rush to leave the car.

Attachments

• image-842752648.jpg
    image-842752648.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 66
oil and filter, couple of new hose clamps for the intercooler as it blew a pipe off the other night.

I literally JUST fitted a MICCON turbo timer ten minutes ago. Comes with a factory fitting timer screen that fits on the left side of the steering wheel and you set it from there.

Hardest part was screwing the earth wire down. Took about 7 minutes to fit. Completely plug and play like yours. I have it on two minute set or i can just set it at zero if im in a rush to leave the car.

It would take no time at all really to fit the remote/head, i am just procrastinating a bit and figured I'd do it when I make my mind up and am out in the garage having a couple frothies next

Took all of 5 minutes to fit the timer, i was lucky enough that there is a relay (think for my spotties or maybe something to do with the electronic brake unit) that already had a ground screwed into the frame next to the fuse box so I just whacked it on there.

Came out looking mint!! what brand did you use mate? RAPTOR ??
(i think you may of mentioned it somewhere but i cant remember)

Latest posts

Back