All Smashed Up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened to me when a P plater went through a round about on my left while on the phone , did over $10,000 damage to my GT golf, while I drove away the Suzuki 4x4 had be towed.
Mate you can not put brains in statues as your family are ok that's the main thing ,
What did the commodore look like ,I bet it looked a lot worse than yours ?

Wow that couldve been very nasty. If the bullbar is that bad would hate to think what it wouldve done if it hit the door panel. Glad to hear you and the young fella are ok, other car aswell I suppose. Hopefully this taught them a valuable lesson and serves as a wake up call. In NSW if airbags go off the car is an instant write off something to do with safety and issues of reinstalling them.

Good to hear that you both are fine.
Dickheads like the p plater need a good floggin'.
I hope you got full comprehensive brother, a lot of those f$&@k wits don't have anything.

Sorry to see your car like that but just like everyone else has said,glad yu'se are OK. Just before Xmas I was driving along at 60 kmh and a young fella pulled out of his work driveway right in front of us,I reckon we were no more than 20 metres away. Only just had time to put my foot on the brake and bang, we hit him in the front guard and drivers door. Airbags off, my 16 yo son screaming with back pain, 5 yo was restrained in her car seat , 5 month pregnant wife in passenger seat. Call led an ambulance as a precaution which also arranged for the police and firies. Our 2006 Camry was written off but we were OK just in shock of the stupidity of the other driver. Anyways then we bought the d40 and that's why I was real pissed at all the dramas we had with it. Best of luck and I hope your new purchase goes smoothly!!

Thanks so much guys for all the replies it shows how good this forum is.

The young bloke has pulled up really well today, sore chest but mentally he has bounced back really well and hopefully he can relax when we get back in a new ute. (maybe a Ranger)

I will go back through and answer some of the individual questions tonight.

Thanks again for the support.

Take your time bruz.
I been in a couple of good bingles over the years. I'm sure most people have had a few.
Concentrate on the important stuff mate. Family first always.
We'll all be around.

Mate, that is bloody awful (and I hadn't seen this thread before the PM we exchanged earlier about helping someone). Bloody hell!

No drama about the Hilux mate, if you gotta do it you gotta do it. If you can't bear to do it, I'll come pick you up and you can drive mine while I enjoy the scenery!

Thanks so much guys for all the replies it shows how good this forum is.

The young bloke has pulled up really well today, sore chest but mentally he has bounced back really well and hopefully he can relax when we get back in a new ute. (maybe a Ranger)

I will go back through and answer some of the individual questions tonight.

Thanks again for the support.

Not a ranger:violin2:

Not a ranger:violin2:

yeah i know im a bloody trader, but i actually dont mind the look of them and after having a drive today im impressed with the power and comfort, they actually feel similar to the D40 but the low down power is a little better and you can actually start in 2nd from a standing still with no probs at all.
Just waiting on to find out how many $$ they want inc all my add ons.

Glad everyone's ok Nathan, can't put a price on health,

Thanks Dave and your spot on mate, it is a big reminder of how quick life can change, and what is really important.

Grab a Ford -

Attachments

• 1011trweb_029+2010_sema_show_editors_photos+rbp_ford_f150_raptor.jpg
    1011trweb_029+2010_sema_show_editors_photos+rbp_ford_f150_raptor.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 104
the price tag would take my breath away, i dont blame you for not looking.

I cant remember what show it was, maybe Top Gear US but they did a segment on those things and they are insane , they were hammering through the desert in it at a million miles an hr, looked awesome the suspension they had on that particular one was working over time and a the slow speed camera showed the massive travel they are getting, crazy .

yeah i know im a bloody trader, but i actually dont mind the look of them and after having a drive today im impressed with the power and comfort, they actually feel similar to the D40 but the low down power is a little better and you can actually start in 2nd from a standing still with no probs at all.
Just waiting on to find out how many $$ they want inc all my add ons.

Thanks Dave and your spot on mate, it is a big reminder of how quick life can change, and what is really important.

Yeah agree. I love my d40 but at times wish there was something bigger on the market with more power, a v8 diesel would be something nice and something with a gear box designed for the job. You see all the US big Sisters to what we get here and wonder why we dont have them here at a reasonable price. Don't understand why they dont relesh as supercharged diesel to market.

ve driven't a 2012 ranger and its pretty nice fully loaded tho and an auto really stuggled to get up speed.

Yeah agree. I love my d40 but at times wish there was something bigger on the market with more power, a v8 diesel would be something nice and something with a gear box designed for the job. You see all the US big Sisters to what we get here and wonder why we dont have them here at a reasonable price. Don't understand why they dont relesh as supercharged diesel to market.

ve driven't a 2012 ranger and its pretty nice fully loaded tho and an auto really stuggled to get up speed.

Whats the comparison like between a ranger and say a new landcruiser?? duel cab tray backs are quite nice.

Latest posts

Back