• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Truck For Sale Navara D40 57 plate for sale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spannerack

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals
I’m posting ma mate 57 plate Navara D40 117K miles for sale spares or repairs.
The fuel pump has gone and the garage it’s in won’t fit a second hand pump n ma mate won’t pay £1200 + vat for a new one. There’s a couple of bit needing welded underneath plus 3 sides of a square I cut out to get at the fuel sender ( as I read on the net that there was a pump in the tank ) doh. He got the chassis rails welded last year.
He’s a painter n decorator so it’s a work van n there’s paint splatters around the interior mostly in the back cover. Rust on the body in the usual spots ma Son was going to repair that this summer but hey ho.
He’s been offered £1500 for it but doesn’t like the guy that offered him that, wants it to go to someone who appreciates the Navara as the best pickup around.
It’s going to be sold without the led lights on the front, the plastic bra, n wind deflectors on the windows.
So best offer over £1500 will buy it please remember we are on the west coat of Scotland mainland in a town called Largs the Ute is in a garage about 15 miles south of Largs and will need a trailer with a winch to pick it up As the fuel pump has gone.
I can get more pictures/video if required but will take a couple of days to get them.

Attachments

• IMG_0541.jpeg
    IMG_0541.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0540.jpeg
    IMG_0540.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Back