What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted the alloy bar black. Looks mint

A guy who was driving one of my old trucks did that to the alloy bar, it too looked shit hot for the first 3 months, then the constant attack of bugs, stones and the rest of the shit that hits the front of the truck 7 days a week made it look like speckled shit. Hope yours doesn't go that way.

got my son giving it a full polish and detail as i type
ime off to the pub:cheers:
dont wanna get in his way:rofl:

pics jimmy

ask and u shall recieve....

uhxp.jpg

mrcz.jpg

A guy who was driving one of my old trucks did that to the alloy bar, it too looked shit hot for the first 3 months, then the constant attack of bugs, stones and the rest of the shit that hits the front of the truck 7 days a week made it look like speckled shit. Hope yours doesn't go that way.

thats why i rattle canned it... just touch it up

Went to 14 Rivers Condamine with WayneD4T for do a rec trip for the Muster. Thanks for coming along Wayne

Gave mine another wash today underneath after getting severly bogged the day before in quicksand/gravel bog. I have washed and washed and I still haven't got it all off . Also removed factory bash plates ready for tommorows install of the new bashaaustralia plates underneath.

wasnt all done today prep was done earlier,
over the weekend fitted arb fogs to gen nissan winch bar painted a gloss black also done the 80 series air box conversion well worth the effort

Attachments

• iphone pics 855.jpg
    iphone pics 855.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 119
  • iphone pics 854.jpg
    iphone pics 854.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 125
Me and a mate tagged along to a triton forum trip in the brindies. Our navs did superb even with Samos road tyres, impressed a few of them!!!
Props to zordo for his suspension kit, top bit of gear!

The 20,000km got done today. Was hoping they would put the H/d suspension. Sadly no the current suspension is still in good nick so I guess I need to wait.

I installed a new black MCC rear bar today and added some tergerz D shackles to the recovery points to top it off (i will pst a photo tomorrow)

Hey Paddyman, any pics? Lookin at teh MCC bar myself.

Also I see you're a Geelong boy, I was Geelong born and raised, now living out in Wyndham Vale. We should organise a trip to find some mud some time!

Fitted a gas tube delete to the EGR. Shouldn't have any restriction now.

image-1013521680.jpg

Removed EGR tube

image-2788728347.jpg

Removing the gas jet tube.

image-3544258796.jpg

The old and the new.

lack of power before turbo kicks in due to clutch problems

I have a 2007 d40 just wondering if i get a dp chip installed it would help with clutch problem when towing because i feel the lack of power on take off before turbo kicks in may be the cores .

went to the 4x4 show managed to spend more money when i got home.... go figure
nav still got spoilt

Latest posts

Back