New Navara owner from Sydney. Hello all!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanguard

Reaction score
Hey Guys!
I'm new to forums and navara. I've just converted :), used to have a JK Jeep Wrangler with a 4 inch lift and 35 Tyres plus lots of other goodies. Now it's the nav's turn. I like it already:))):rock:

Welcome to the forum! We're doing a run through Yengo National Park in the near future, you might like that one - no water crossings, but some interesting steep ascents/descents that my un-raised D40 did without too much difficulty but was still fun to do.

Have a look in Trips and Touring for what various groups are up to.

Welcome.

Going by your Signature I think he will be 4wding with Josh.

A 7" lift Jesus, got any pics ?

Dave.

Hi Guys,
Here are some pics. Looking forward to trying some trips :)
PS: Pics still don't have Spotties on Sports bar, that's getting installed this friday. paid, booked and can't wait to see what it looks like :)

Attachments

• Vanguard Nav.jpg
    Vanguard Nav.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 513
  • Vanguard Nav2.jpg
    Vanguard Nav2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 514
Here is a little bit of an interesting one....
Does anyone know of good flares for the Navara? Something either than Bushwacker?

Here is a little bit of an interesting one....
Does anyone know of good flares for the Navara? Something either than Bushwacker?

Welcome, I can't help you on the flares but I can see that you are looking for a set. Nice pics too!

Hey vanguard, nice ride mate. Just a quick question, did the calmini kit itself have to be modified to fit your thai built nav?

Welcome mate, very nice truck! hows the on-road performance with those big boots? slow you down much?

Back