Ironman bash plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fit great on my 2010 2.5. Only mod was to make it match the Nissan bar, but you can't expect them to match every single bar so I was ok with that.

I would say you got sent wrong plates

What he said
Mod to front plate and they fit well

I think it's unanimous, you must have been sent the wrong plates in error

wanting to buy these plates,just wondering if any of you have a bodylift and if it changes anything?if so what needs to be done?or wont they fit?
i have a 04 single cab d22 with nissan/ARB bullbar.
i cant go look under my ute as its in getting a new engine.
:cheers!:

Has Anyone fitted these bash plates to an 08 jap built d22. Called ironman the other day and got the same response "THEY WILL NOT FIT IF YOU HAVE A BULL BAR!" I'm not too worried about that just wondering if the rest of the plates line up?

Has Anyone fitted these bash plates to an 08 jap built d22. Called ironman the other day and got the same response "THEY WILL NOT FIT IF YOU HAVE A BULL BAR!" I'm not too worried about that just wondering if the rest of the plates line up?

No changes with body lift mate. Great product aswell. Mine are pretty dinted from our cape trip few weeks ago. They did there job

It fit easy with your body lift did it?
1" or 2"??

All I had to get made up was a small front plate for between the bar and chassis to fill in the void. The plates finish before the bar anyway. 30mm body lift but would of been the same for a 50mm. Check my build thread.

i have a 50mm body lift.will check out your build thread Rusty.
im getting the ute ready for the cape so thats good to hear.
:cheers!:

Currently doing a shake down drive through the Wyperfeld & Ngarkat after having an Ironman 2" lift front and back and Ironman plates. All good so far. As mine is Thai build D40 there was the need to add a bracket and do minor mods to the plates...no biggie evidently.

did ironman upgrade the sketch for bashplates?? i mean, you all found a problem with touchin the UCA or other parts under the ute.

im asking this cause i want to order one knowing before hand i will need to fix it or not.

greetings!!

Apparently they fit the d40 ok
The d22 needs minor mods depending on what front bar you have
Some have also cut an inch off the wings to avoid hitting t bars/ lca's
Mine went on without too much trouble (d22)

Apparently they fit the d40 ok
The d22 needs minor mods depending on what front bar you have
Some have also cut an inch off the wings to avoid hitting t bars/ lca's
Mine went on without too much trouble (d22)

well im getting ironman's front bar so i guess i wont have any problems, but i'll ask to ironman's staff anyway

greetings

The Ironman plates will not fit with ANY bull bar.
I have had this conversation with them explaining
'who wants bashplates but no bar???'
theres a thread here somewhere i posted explaining the story and how ironman did not even want to sell me the plates!

I feel like modding the plate, putting it on, drawing the design up and giving it to ironman
"THERE.... DONE! now make it!"

Currently doing a shake down drive through the Wyperfeld & Ngarkat after having an Ironman 2" lift front and back and Ironman plates. All good so far. As mine is Thai build D40 there was the need to add a bracket and do minor mods to the plates...no biggie evidently.

Hey mate how did u go bolting the plates to crossmember there is nowhere to insert the nutsert things they supply,
i bought mine 12 months ago spent a day trying to fit them gave up and chucked em behind the shed.

hi

i agree on their website it says for the D22
1 - Not compatible with bull bars WTF
2 - Diesel models ONLY

who wants bashplates but no bar i think they should look at them self & wake up
what about these plates ? $374.95
any body have them fitted ? with a bull bar

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BushSkinz-4x4-Nissan-Navara-D22-Front-Sump-Guard-Bash-Plate-/290637792483?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43ab5cc4e3

tomski

Did you read any of this thread at all?

They work with bullbars. They are not direct 2 second bolt up on the very front plate, however they work. I do not think they can be expected to bolt up to every bullbar in existance with no issues.

Mine took an extra five minutes to fit with my steel bar. Grind off the wings, drill 2 holes.

The other two plates matched up perfect. There is a few people all with the same or similar result as mine.

They don't even marry up with an Ironman bar.
I had to cut the front plate to even make the thing fit to the bars bracket.
The flimsy 1mm thick bash plate that was supplied with the bar isn't worth a squirt and bends easily, it doesn't even match up to the front bash plate.

They don't even marry up with an Ironman bar.
I had to cut the front plate to even make the thing fit to the bars bracket.
The flimsy 1mm thick bash plate that was supplied with the bar isn't worth a squirt and bends easily, it doesn't even match up to the front bash plate.

x2 on the D40 aswell

Back