hot windscreen/cold water

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
the result after I drove through the car rinse at work today , car was in full sun all morning
:pissedoff:
I should have known better
20140116_130559.jpg

bloody hell. Mate I have lived in 45-50deg heat up in Cloncurry and never had that happen. Frickin bad luck

best thing to do if your car is in the sun, is leave 2 windows open just slightly so the hot air can escape out. Drops the temp ALOT.

must be the month for breakdowns
the son just snapped a timing belt,awaiting damage report, expecting a request for a loan to fix
the skyline has the hiccups,($300 worth of parts so far)
mates pootrol having new inj pump fitted today@ $4000
now a cracked screen on the nav, cant remember if its covered or not
not to mention my cracked front teeth, but that's another story,and bill

unlucky mate - yeah might be the heat pressure inside the cabin then cold water did it
hopefully you are insured mate if not probably you want to look for an excellent quality second wind screen

well at least ime covered
found a stone chip, that's where it started
getting replaced tomorrow
no loss of ncb
no exess
thanks SHANNONS :cheers:

Last edited:
I had the opposite.
Cold morning and heater on flat out n forgot it was directed at the windscreen only.
Had an old stone chip. I watched the crack grow b4 my eyes. Ooops.

Love the windscreen/glass cover.

NRMA windscreen cover replace the screen as well, does not affect NCB also and no extra fees.

Rep also told me you can claim it as much as you need (I guess if you do it ever few weeks might be an issue tho..)

Latest posts

Back