Help need corolla engine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boo Boo

Reaction score
My missus car blew up last night an old 99 corolla seca still sitting on the side of the road near pimpama on the gold coast pretty sure it's dead, does anybody know of someone to supply and fit a new/second hand engine??? Any help would be much appreciated

Hey boo boo. Sorry to hear that. I'm not sure if u have checked eBay or the local golf coast wreckers or any wreckers. bout 7 years ago I did a engine transplant in an a 87 corolla and was simple. Saying that I had a bobcat to lift the car off the motor and gearbox cause the motor dropped out from underneath. The reason for my transplant is the motor I had was a Chrysler motor and was in my last collar and crashed it racing. Only to put it it bleed everything and make sure it works to stack it the next day into a tree on three test run. Left me with no loss of points but massive $$$$ fine.

Someone will have a motor or even a whole car for cheap. So just look around. All mechanics will do transplants or rebuild etc just get a few prices and go with the cheagpest

Latest posts

Back