Formula 1, 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not a fan of Webber or the Red Bull team but good to see he's improving on his positions.

most importantly.... how bad are the pit girl outfits!

Attachments

• 180527-girls-girls-girls.jpg
    180527-girls-girls-girls.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 41
That coverage today like yesterday was a shocker. I have never seen such a barrage of cross promotion. All these self indulgent pricks sitting around that would know know a race car if they were run over by it.

I was watching the start, and there was some GUY holding the umbrella for the Redbull team, WTF?:shooter:

Maybe this should be moved to the D40 thread!:girlshit:

yeah, ya would'nt get that at the real man's race meets....V8 Supercars.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually find the Melbourne race very boring. Not the cars, F1 or other but the track is just so uninspiring. Dead flat, no undulation at all. Most of the corners are a fairly constant radius, turn 5 is ok but that is about it. They don't even have names or if they do rarely refered to.
Even the Adelaide G.P. which I'll admit was mostly stop go, at least had more carrecter. Like Bananna bend (by the markets) Stag corner (the pub) Brabham straight, Brewery bend.....

If only our state government thought the same thing and sold it off to some other state silly enough to buy such a waste of money. F1 racing as a sport is as good as any other but its a huge waste of money for this state and probably any other state in this country.

Funny how the Libs spent years ragging that Labour party in this state about how much the GP costs the state yet since they got in power they've done nothing but defend it.

I actually find the Melbourne race very boring. Not the cars, F1 or other but the track is just so uninspiring. Dead flat, no undulation at all. Most of the corners are a fairly constant radius, turn 5 is ok but that is about it. They don't even have names or if they do rarely refered to.
Even the Adelaide G.P. which I'll admit was mostly stop go, at least had more carrecter. Like Bananna bend (by the markets) Stag corner (the pub) Brabham straight, Brewery bend.....

I sense maybe just a bit of envy from our northern neighbours perhaps,
maybe you should educate yourself on some of the above and you might be surprised..

If only our state government thought the same thing and sold it off to some other state silly enough to buy such a waste of money. F1 racing as a sport is as good as any other but its a huge waste of money for this state and probably any other state in this country.

Funny how the Libs spent years ragging that Labour party in this state about how much the GP costs the state yet since they got in power they've done nothing but defend it.

I'll have to disagree.....even tho I'm no fan as such of F1, I will defend the event for Melb and Australia

I gotta admit I only watched the first half of the race and stopped because I was bored with it. Watching a bunch of what sounded like over-revved whipper snippers - despite the abundance of cameras everywhere providing some good angles - didn't raise the excitement meter enough.

The track didn't do the race many favours either. I much prefer Monaco for a street circuit.

They were changing four tyres in the pits in the time it takes me to undo my seatbelt so I can get out and change just one tyre. When there's 3 guys to a wheel, I guess you should expect that!

na, the race was abandoned due to drinks on the house over at the Espy

Bugga i missed the call. Spent the day 4wheeling around lerdederg park and the wombat. The pig and whistle at trentham looked inviting as we drove out of the bush, must admit am not a fan of f1, but its publicity for melbourne, and aus, so let it stay

I sense maybe just a bit of envy from our northern neighbours perhaps,
maybe you should educate yourself on some of the above and you might be surprised..

I'm sure they have names but rarely refferd to now days and nah mate, no envy. I have been to the both Adelaide and Melbourne GP's serveral times so just an obervation.
If anything F1 should be run on a proper circut. The only reason Monaco continues is because of tradition and it gives all the possers and tax dodgers a chance to really show off. As a side note Monaco is the only race on the callendar that has no staging rites fee. Every other race Burnie dosn't give a toss if no one comes thru the gate at all, he's got his money out of it.

Back