Formula 1, 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Mark Webber owns a D40.JPG
    Mark Webber owns a D40.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 46
Love him or not, but I reckon the stewards fucked up letting Vettel celebrate second place on the podium only to give him a 20 second penalty later on. Any other time they would have been on the radio and told him to give the place back to Button. And, in my opinion he would have been able to take second with a fair pass because he clearly had the better tyres at the end. Alonso drove a superb race and deserved his victory, but Button was my pick for the best race out there!!!
IMHO this has (so far) been the best season for racing I have seen in a long while.

Cheers Brad

I see the Novelty race has made it to Abu Dhabi. Hope the V8 superbogancars don't crash and dump shit on the track and ruin the race people actually paid to see and have actually heard of outside of Australia.

They only have big crashes that dump shit all over the track when the international drivers that can't handle them drive them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352465310.528491.jpg

Just got this from @redbullracing twitter account after a ask i asked about them painting pits floor for each driver.

Suggested it could be a prize for a comp. winner gets their name painted under the car.

I need a ticket to Abu Dhabi, my car is waiting in pit lane apparently!

Awesome.

Back