Formula 1, 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some fine old Micky Doohan classic (real) racing on before the rubberband brigade telecast at noon.

I was going to write something like

"you must have been watching a different broadcast to me. The broadcast i watched, the only race cut short was the novelty event before the feature event, you know the one... The one listed on the tickets that was broadcast around the world 'on time'."

But i really can't be bothered.

But there is no fun if you don't play the game.

Hopeful finish.
1. Webber.
2. Ricciardo.
3. Schumacher.
4. Button.
5. Hamilton.
6. Vettel.

Prediction
1. Hamilton
2. Button
3. Webber
4. Schumacher
5. Vettel
6. Alonso (or DNF - kitty litter)

Thats my outlandish guess.

Last edited:
Is there a car race happening? I'm busy listening to Maiden, can't hear anything else.

Hopeful finish.
1. Webber.
2. Ricciardo.
3. Schumacher.
4. Button.
5. Hamilton.
6. Vettel.

Prediction
1. Hamilton
2. Button
3. Webber
4. Schumacher
5. Vettel
6. Alonso (or DNF - kitty litter)

Thats my outlandish guess.

a podium with Webber would be great...especially No1....fingers crossed.

The Hornet gives me a boner again....should over my place any minute now on its way home north:tazzy::redcool::rambo:

I'm so up with events in my own state. I used to actually watch the race when it was in Adelaide, since it's been in Melbourne I've done the corporate tent thing twice and never seen more than 20 mins of the race on tv.

the Hornet rocks !

Yeah - KERS working for Webber would be a nice change. Sick of the frickin breaki show idiots interview gumby actors from crappy soapies. Start the frickin race

Latest posts

Back