Wish me luck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Ya Kahrnt.
I'll be sure and send you a few copies of Live to Ride so you can make a few penpals.
I reckon they might even re-open long bay just for you!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N32Wplx4IFU&feature=related[/YT]

See you next week meathead and good luck

mate i was too pissed to hear anything, but my 9 y/old son just woke up and went into his room (scottys in his bed) to get some toys ,he came out and said ,dad theres some huge guy sleeping in my bed and he is growling :big_smile:

Fuck i nearly spat my drink at the computer screen haha good shit. Scotty hope all goes well mate. As everyone else has said keep ya chin up mate :rock:

20110604312.jpg

20110604311-1.jpg

20110604313.jpg

scotty enjoying the scenery at stocton beach yesterday
we had a great day
even let him drive on the beach for the first time,he recons the 5.7 would love the beach
i have just got off the phone from scotty
if your one of his close mates he could probably do with a phone call too cheer him up
will update tomorrow after court
cheers
ian

Last edited:
Good to see you guys have kept him occupied Sparra. It was a beautiful weekend for the beach, nice shot of tin city.

navaracrew.jpg

Sparra04 Dave Scottybobcat Old Tony Blacknav
The boys in Newcastle.I'm in the middle for all of those who dont me

what a lovely group of navara owner misfits ...

Seriously jealous i wasnt there to help ya put away a few of them drinks. Glad you guys got to show Scotty around the pub scene ... LOL

:cheers!::cheers!:

That was a great night.

I think I got home at like 4am that night.

All the best Scott.

Was meaning to message you this morning but fell asleep as I beeped from a huge night of work.

Will ring you later.

Goes to show how good this forum is, no matter where you go there's always a fellow Nav driver willing to lend a hand.

Cheers to everyone who has made this forum what it is.

yes heath ... i got the same TXT from scotty.

my hunch is that it will be at least a 2 day affair. keep sending txt's of encouragement to scott if you have his phone number. He will need all the support he can get. IMO

well what a long day that was
i sat with scotty in court all day
the case isnt over yet,they will be back tomorrow at 1 pm
so how did it go today
well the prosecution completed there case at 4.20 pm
5 witnesses were called
not one of there stories matched and scottys laywer tore strips off of kyles evidence(the victim) and done a great job highlighting the fact that there stories didnt match
when court was adjourned scotty and i had a chat to his lawyer and they were both happy with the way its going
it may not be heard again tomorrow and may have to be adjourned
but scotty is in good spirits and is happy with the way its heading
now its beer time for me
ile update again tomorrow
cheers
ian

That's fantastic news. Lets hope tomorrow has the desired outcome, i think he'll be right. Ive heard from other sources that the other party isn't real bright.

Good onya Sparra. We all appreciate your support for the big fella.
Just got off the phone from Bobcat - he is in much better spirits as far as the court proceedings go. The walking stick story is a pissa!

Let's hope some of us are having a drink around the camp fire with him on Friday night.

Aaawww Crap....Really? So he will be coming home this week? :lol:
You blokes up there love him so much you can keep him!

If everyone doesn't mind me asking what actually got Scotty into court? If im invading privacy just tell me to butt out. He seems like a top bloke from what I have read. Good luck Scotty!

Latest posts

Back