Wish me luck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
As alot of you know of the dramas I have had with the V8 conversion in my Nav and the fuckwit that did it originally,I have my court case on Monday in Newcastle from when I ran the cock head over.I have to beat 10 charges some of them very serious so if you guys dont hear from me buy thursday next week I'm having a government funded holiday in NSW.
Hopefully I will get off all charges as it was self defence.
i will post Travs number up in the sliders thread also so if the worst happens (fingers crossed it doesn't) you guys will still be able to get your sliders.
Cheers Scotty.

All the best Scotty. Talk again soon.

If you get a stretch I hope it's not too long - I want my airbox done soon......LOL.

Cheers mate. Stay cool.

good luck mate
i live in newie so if theres anything i can do ,lift from airport ect gimme a call on 0401622749
cheers ian

Your a honest and fair bloke from what I have gathered, you will be fine mate.

Last edited:
Scotty ... as a family we will be thinking of you over the weekend, and also Kim and Kendal.

I truly hope that we will be able to relax around the camp fire next weekend together, and the court case will be ancient history by then - and a bad chapter in your life can be closed.

All the best my friend.

Latest posts

Back