Wish me luck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....my solicitor said it was a good outcome and dont appeal the sentance because if they find me guilty in the county court or what ever it is here I will do 7 years jail no ifs buts or whats

Well not driving for 3 years is much better than hard time for 7, so if that is actually true then well done mate. By the sound of it you wont miss out on too many VNOG trips with the amount of offers your getting too. Hopefully your uncle can clear it up for you too, i can't quite see how this relates to a driving offence. i get that you were driving at the time of the incident, but the "victim" put himself in harms way knowingly & to steal a line from The Castle - this is unjust like Mabo - it's the vibe of it.

Hey it was Doctor Ray Lamp.

Go I love the 12th man.

Scott will be alright. Vic boys, get him pissed over the weekend.

Hey it was Doctor Ray Lamp. Go I love the 12th man.

Scott will be alright. Vic boys, get him pissed over the weekend.

i'm gonna at least try to get him drunk ... forget the pre-mixed drinks ... i'll just bring the bottle of burbon and pour 10% cola into it and then hand him the bottle i reckon.

as for the AFL snide comment ... might have to bring the 12th man cds with for the weekend and play them around the camp fire .... sure your not coming down davey ?

fark scotty, what a nightmare, although there are 2 sides to every story its a bit of a low act for your missus to leave you when you probably need her most!!. main thing is you can still be there for your little girl even if you cant drive her to school!!

good luck with everything and all us here are behind you mate!!

maybe we should start a SAVE SCOTTY"S LICENSE partition??

bryan

Scotty

I have just gone through a bitter divorce and I can't recommend the experience of taking the ex to court. Its hard; its real hard!! Stay close to your friends, focus on your daughter and always keep your chin up.

Scotty
you got my full support
I was fighting Nissan Aus and my Mother passed away last year and the ex walked out leaving me with all the bills.
Different story but still makes life bloody hard.
All you can do is look to the future past all this crap and stay strong for your kids.
Be happy in the thought that those who do wrong will eventually get what they deserve.

I know it is a completely different situation, but a mate of mine lost his VIC license for speeding and no points left, so he went and stayed at a mates place in NSW for a few weeks, got some mail sent there and stuff, then he applied for his NSW license and kept driving back in VIC for the next 12 months no worries. I know it sounds a bit dodgy, but it may be a possibility???

yea i know another guy who did it but qld licence, i always thought that driving offences incurred interstate didnt affect our licence, heres to hoping anyways.

Yeah dunno guys but I will appeal my licence cancellation down here if it happens as they dont have durastiction over Victoria or Vicroads.A friend of mine is a police prosercuter and is going to try and have a look into it for me.

ONLOCK said:
, i always thought that driving offences incurred interstate didnt affect our licence, heres to hoping anyways.
So did I but over the Xmas new year break I was caught speeding in nsw and still lost a point from my Vic license. Although I didn't go to court so u may still be in luck scotty

There is legislation or rules that allow a cancellation for drink driving offences in another state take effect in Victoria, and then to be able to drive in Victoria, after the disqualification period has ended, you need to apply to a Vic Magistrates Court for permission to get a licence in Victoria - an interstate licence is not valid - BUT that is for drink driving offences.

Loss of points for driving offences is also covered by similar arrangements in that they are transferred from state to state.

Scotty - ring Vic Roads licence division - they should be able to tell you as they are the corporation that will make any decisions regarding your Victorian licence.

I'll call today to discuss.

Last edited:
Geez Scotty that's pretty crap. I missed all these proceedings as the Outlaws were here for the kids birthday. Couldn't get near the computer.

I'm no shrink so take this with a grain of salt. The only thing i can say is, everything happens for a reason. In a few years you'll look back and view all this bullshit as a few unpleasant memories.

I don't know your full story here but even us guys that barely know you are wishing you the best. You're not in the clink and you can finally get on with your life.

I want to be very careful about commenting about your breakup as it's obviously no ones business but yours. I had the same thing happen to me 7 years ago at a bad time in my life. I now look back at her leaving as the best thing that she ever did for me. But again, your life is your own story, just keep rolling with the punches mate, they WILL stop coming.

Latest posts

Back