What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what did i do today??

well I polished the Nav again today trying one of those clay bars...yep does a great job.Have a lot of water marks that wont come out with a medium cut so will have to go stronger next time.

Pjw

Fitted Aerial for UHF to the bar and metal tool box in the back of the ute, now stumped as to where to put aerial cable through to cabin and find "acc" to power said UHF?

So many questions I may have to start my own thread in the electrical section lol

I used a free grommet that is on the passengers side of the engine bay and comes in behind the heater for the aerial cable. It was a bit of fiddling but neat and I sealed it from the inside with some goo. As for the power I linked to acc 12 volt socket.

Fitted a Redarc electric brake controller to the Nav (ok it was a couple of days ago). Had some issues but the end result is a very neat install into one of the blanks near the 4WD selector.

Yesterday
When down the cotter for a bbq dinner with the family came back vie angle crossin. Had the Sister in law with me she's never been in a 4wd and I wasn't planing on doing anything too tough at 7:30pm and I left my new treds at home :(. But got the test out the handling now I'm no longer riding the bump stops. Man handles so much better and sitting level is great too. 80-100kms around angles (where safe) feels so much better. Not something I'd want to do in 2wd tho

So what did I do to my Nav today? I reversed the poor girl into wooden crate and messed up her tail gate. She now has a reverse camera. Can anyone say, who locked the gate after the horse bolted?

Did a bit more yesterday, ran the airline through to the front of the car for the train horns to go. Also mounted the second battery, 18 gallon air tank and Thumper compressor to the tool box. Waiting for my switches to arrive from "custom rocker switches" then I can organise the auto elec to fit everything up properly.

washed it, took it for a run to the Morisset Asylum ruins (Ward 21) and then washed it again this arvo!

Did a bit more yesterday, ran the airline through to the front of the car for the train horns to go. Also mounted the second battery, 18 gallon air tank and Thumper compressor to the tool box. Waiting for my switches to arrive from "custom rocker switches" then I can organise the auto elec to fit everything up properly. http://s222.photobucket.com/user/JBVESS/media/2013 D40 Navara_Robski/IMG_20140105_161624.jpg.html http://s222.photobucket.com/user/JBVESS/media/2013 D40 Navara_Robski/IMG_20140103_162559.jpg.html

I like.

Hi mate, they are Rally 4000's with HID upgraded globes etc from ebay. I think the lights were about $500 new and the HID kit was about $80.

What's the quality of the hid kit like, have you got a link for it. I have the same rallyes there great in standard form, they must burn the road with a hid kit in them

What's the quality of the hid kit like, have you got a link for it. I have the same rallyes there great in standard form, they must burn the road with a hid kit in them

The HID's are great, probably cheaper now on Ebay? I have had these for a couple of years now so no link sorry.

Installed my Bolsys side steps. Seem very strong!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Back