soon to be new d40 st owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tagMan

Reaction score
hi all
have today paid the deposit on a d40 dual cab auto diesel. found this forum great for researching my purchase. have been a multiple nissan owner - 1 pulsar - 7 x-trails and 1 murano - this will be my first navara. currently own a murano and 3 xtrails. I have never had a even minor drama with any of my nissans.:big_smile:

Welcome to the forums. Good to hear some people out there have good reports about Nissan. I haven't owned as many Nissans as you but like you I've never had a problem with them

Gee you sure do like xtrails!
I use to own a x-trial, great car for picking up the kids, shopping etc. I found the Navara had inferior build quality, I hope yours is better.

Xtrails are better since they stopped using that central dash they put in early models. Glad they didn't transfer that into the Nav

i use them as my company cars - we do lots of klms - i trade them at around 200,000klms. i had a high speed head on crash in one last year, car totaled. I did not have a scratch on me. i am only getting the navara as a better tow rig for our camper trailer.

Xtrails are better since they stopped using that central dash they put in early models. Glad they didn't transfer that into the Nav
My first car was a 68 mini, so the centre dash didn't worry me, and you do get use to it pretty quick.,
Our xtrail had done 80000ks, when we traded, the only thing it ever needed was fuel and air in the tyres. A really well engineered, quality built car, that was the main reason why I went for the Nav over Hilux. I thought if it's as well built as the xtrail and 10 grand cheaper than the lux, then it was a bargain. But unforrtunately for me the Nav hasn't lived up to my expectations.

My first car was a 68 mini, so the centre dash didn't worry me, and you do get use to it pretty quick.,

I actually didn't want to get used to I, took an instant dislike to them until they changed the dash over. Once the dash was in the right place I liked them, nearly brought an 09 model when I was thinking of replacing the Forrester but in the end the Nav's size won out.

New ute delivered today

Well delivery today of the new d40.
Really like the TJM canopy - worth the extra money.
Installed a iphone car kit this afternoon.
Have a Set of black widow drawers ordered - i month away.
I guess this means i can get back to work...bugger!

Attachments

• iphonr pics 025.jpg
    iphonr pics 025.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 54
  • iphonr pics 026.jpg
    iphonr pics 026.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 56
  • iphonr pics 027.jpg
    iphonr pics 027.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 51
giddy up tagman!
i ordered mine in dec, and phoned the dealer today and was told mine has not even been made yet. apparently next week. should get it the last week of march.

i spoke to my dealer today and my new st is on the boat form thailand. it arrives on the 13th/14th at the docks in adelaide and i should get it a week after that! giddy up .... ive been waiting 3 months!

Back