• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey scott any chance of seeing some pics of the sliders on single cab also interested in brush bars if u are making them

Hey does anyone know if Scott is still making sliders and or bash plates?

Ben

yes he is
he doesn't come on here much atm
send me a pm with your details and ile pass em on to him if you like

hey mate I'm interested in a set of the half angle sliders/step in black with the checker plate. also thinking about brush bars aswell but not too sure yet. do you have any pictures of them?

i have a 2012 D40 spain build.
i live in vic so i could probably pick them up

if you could hit me back with a price and some photos that would be great and we can go from there. cheers.

Hey scotty, I'm interested in a rear bar for my 2013 thai built d40 king cab with 50mm bodylift and postage to 4825

hey scotty
im after a set of sliders with checker plate colour coded navara fire red. also bash plates as well. also I have a 150 fuel tank that hangs down 4cm lower then the chassis. would this need any mods for the sliders. what would cost be plus freight be to WA Geraldton.
for a late 2010 spain d40 navara cheers

hey scotty im after a set of sliders with checker plate colour coded navara fire red. also bash plates as well. also I have a 150 fuel tank that hangs down 4cm lower then the chassis. would this need any mods for the sliders. what would cost be plus freight be to WA Geraldton. for a late 2010 spain d40 navara cheers

G'day mate you're looking at
$700.00 for half angle sliders with Alluminium checker plate step
$200.00 for colour coding
$150.00 for freight to WA
$450.00 for bash plates

Hope this helps you out and let me know.
Cheers Scotty

G'day Scotty I was after price for a set of sliders for a 2012 D22, black withe checkerplate top and how much for postage to newcastle, nsw?
Cheers in advance Deano

G'day Scotty I was after price for a set of sliders for a 2012 D22, black withe checkerplate top and how much for postage to newcastle, nsw?

Cheers in advance Deano

Wouldn't mind finding this out myself. We could save some money on postage here Deano

G'day guys you're looking at
$500.00 for plain steep angle
$600.00 for steep angle with 3mm skid plate with high lift jack points
$700.00 for half angle slider with checker plate Alluminium step
$150.00 for freight each set
Freight goes by cubic meter and weight. I have no say in that guys

Hey Scotty,

Looking at some Steps with checker plate (black) and side bars to my ARB deluxe bar, will be able to pick up if possible (not 100% on your location but your in East Vic so hoping not too far from melb).

If you could give me a price, will be looking to do it in afew months time but after a quote

2014 D40 Dual Cab ST 4x4

Thanks for the reply Scotty, I'll send you a pm when I'm ready to go just waitin on the tax man to give me some moolah
Cheers Deano

Hey scott. Can i grab a price on a rear bar for my 2013 spain d40. After optimal protection when dropping off rock ledges and best departure angle possible but still need a towbar.

Latest posts

Back