• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey scotty, im sure its been asked but i cant find it, how much for sliders for a 05 d22, single cab with postage to the sunny coast?

New prices guys.

Steep angle slider plain. $500.00
Steep angle slider with skid plate. $600.00
Half angle slider with alloy checker plate step. $700.00
All sliders come painted with 2 coats of etch primer and 2 coats of black enamel

Freight is $150.00 aus wide and are wrapped in bubble wrap.

New prices guys.

All sliders come painted with 2 coats of etch primer and 2 coats of black enamel

Colour coding is extra

Hi Scotty just wondering if you know anything bout this crash testing and side airbags, with the insurance side of things. I'm just curious because I have 2012 model d40 Spain build.

Hi Scotty just wondering if you know anything bout this crash testing and side airbags, with the insurance side of things. I'm just curious because I have 2012 model d40 Spain build.

Wouldn't have a clue mate but in my opinion if someone hits the side of you, your airbags are going to go off. Plenty of other members have fitted them with side air bags

Hey mate i am interested in slider for my 07 dual cab Nav Steel angle ones can you give me a price for delivery to Gatton qld

and how do you go about payment details etc Please pm me with detail thanks

Kingy

New prices guys.

Hey mate i am interested in slider for my 07 dual cab Nav Steel angle ones can you give me a price for delivery to Gatton qld

and how do you go about payment details etc Please pm me with detail thanks

Kingy

There you go mate, that's the latest pricing, he only posted that a few days ago.

Latest posts

Back