• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Scotty,
How's all, looks like your a busy welder. Since I got your sliders but haven't fitted them due to I can't find any one to weld to chassis for us. So have you made up u type brackets for any of your D40 sliders? Been a fair pain in the rear thought it would be simple but no.

Scott, can you let me know where I can see some pics of your sliders and rear bars please ?

Here are some pics guys

Attachments

• image-1660620959.jpg
    image-1660620959.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 174
  • image-3446598396.jpg
    image-3446598396.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 170
  • image-1456000623.jpg
    image-1456000623.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 173
  • image-4164121671.jpg
    image-4164121671.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 190
thanks Scott, can you let me know the prices please for the d22 gear..ie sliders and rear bar

Scotty

How hard are your sliders to modify from being a slider to say a step with plate on top?

The sliders have been great but really hard on the feet to load and unload the roof from just a steel tube rather then a flat surface.

Rusty

Scotty How hard are your sliders to modify from being a slider to say a step with plate on top? The sliders have been great but really hard on the feet to load and unload the roof from just a steel tube rather then a flat surface. Rusty

G'day Rusty, you're probably better off getting another set and selling those ones mate. We can build them on a half angle or level mate. I think you still have my number

G'day scotty

Are ur prices still the same as last listed? Id like to order a set of sliders for an 07 Spanish dual cab d40 please. I see the freight is 150. If u could pm when ur available and I'll send u my details mate

Latest posts

Back