• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Scotty I'm in Perth. Have a d22 2.5ltr 2008. have a 2" body lift would like the steep angle with 3mm skid plate with high lift jack points. Cheers mate.

Hey Scotty,

Looking for some steps with checker plate (black) and side bars to my TJM T13 Outback bullbar, with postage to Sydney.

If you could give me a quote.

2012 Spain D40 Dual Cab ST 4x4

Cheers mate.

Hey Scotty, Looking for some steps with checker plate (black) and side bars to my TJM T13 Outback bullbar, with postage to Sydney. If you could give me a quote. 2012 Spain D40 Dual Cab ST 4x4 Cheers mate.

G'day mate you're looking at $800.00 for half angle sliders with checker plate. $150.00
For freight
I don't do scrub bars mate, there are to many different front bars on the market. Realistically you don't need them and all they do is add weight to your car. I hope this helps

hey scotty I have an 08 spanish d40 with 2 inch body lift, what do you think would look best to hide the exposed chassis rail, sliders or steps? and if you could quote me on both for delivery to Brisbane, thanks mate.

checkerplate on the steps btw

G'Day Scotty,

I'm looking to upgrade my '10 D40 STX Petrol to a Series 7 D40 ST 2.5 Diesel early next year,
Do you do a set of sliders for this vehicle?
I'd like black and chequer plate as a step on top if possible.

I have ARB steps on the existing D40 and theyre a heap of crap, Not making that mistake on the new rig.

I Do need them to act as a step as my missus suffers from short legs! (And the eventual 2" lift will kill her if i dont have steps!!)

I'm in Sydney mate so freight to sydney too please.

Thanks!
Tiny (Rob)

*Added* - Just saw photos on page 23 and notice the plates that need to be welded to chassis to fit the sliders - Have you guys looked in to drilling through chassis and installing crush tube and plate either side? (Rather than welding to Chassis?) - Just wondering if this was an option.
Also has anyone actually damaged their chassis by copping a hit to the sliders?

They look shit hot... i'm just worried that theyre stronger than the chassis (making the chassis the weak point!!)
Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Hi Scotty,
Could you give me some info on your bash plates for a D22. Thickness, weight, price etc.

Do you just do a sump guard or transmission as well? Does the sump guard go all the way up to a factory alloy bar and does it still work with bolt on recovery points? Does the sump guard enable oil changes without removal of the guard itself?

Sorry for all the questions, I only got to about page 25 of this thread and it was all about sliders so far! (which I am also considering!)

G'Day Scotty, I'm looking to upgrade my '10 D40 STX Petrol to a Series 7 D40 ST 2.5 Diesel early next year, Do you do a set of sliders for this vehicle? I'd like black and chequer plate as a step on top if possible. I have ARB steps on the existing D40 and theyre a heap of crap, Not making that mistake on the new rig. I Do need them to act as a step as my missus suffers from short legs! (And the eventual 2" lift will kill her if i dont have steps!!) I'm in Sydney mate so freight to sydney too please. Thanks! Tiny (Rob) *Added* - Just saw photos on page 23 and notice the plates that need to be welded to chassis to fit the sliders - Have you guys looked in to drilling through chassis and installing crush tube and plate either side? (Rather than welding to Chassis?) - Just wondering if this was an option. Also has anyone actually damaged their chassis by copping a hit to the sliders? They look shit hot... i'm just worried that theyre stronger than the chassis (making the chassis the weak point!!) Cheers! :)

Pm'd you Tiny

Hi Scotty, Could you give me some info on your bash plates for a D22. Thickness, weight, price etc. Do you just do a sump guard or transmission as well? Does the sump guard go all the way up to a factory alloy bar and does it still work with bolt on recovery points? Does the sump guard enable oil changes without removal of the guard itself? Sorry for all the questions, I only got to about page 25 of this thread and it was all about sliders so far! (which I am also considering!)

The bash plates are 3mm in thickness. They go from the bullbar back to the sump. You will need to cut a bit out of each side of the bash plate for your recovery points to fit

Thanks Scotty. Are there holes in the bashplate for oil changes? What's your price delivered to NSW 2460?

Hi Scotty, are you still making the rear bars?

Can I get a price on a 2012 (long tub) D22 rear bar with step please? Oh and delivery to Adelaide....

Hi Scotty and everyone.
Bashplate arrived this week and keen to get it fitted but I'm not sure what bolts I need and where it actually bolts too.
Can anyone help me with a picture or description?

Hey mate, just wondering if you are doing sliders, and rear bars with tyre/jerry can holders yet? For a 2015 D22 ST-R dualcab, I think it's a long tub.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back