SEQ run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try and come . I won't make any promises yet but I'm keen .:D
Good to catch up with you and Grashopper Steve i am tempted this sunday to go for a run on my bike"trail" and inspect the conditions if it's wet it can be bloody hard going on the wrong tracks but it is mostly lovely country and veiws and alot of rainforest untouched.
Happy John.

happy john,
Yeah it will be vgood to catch up with you and other forumites.
I think you might be a better dirt rider than myself too. My XT600 does not get much dirt time... nor my skills to improve them. lol

Good to catch up with you and Grashopper Steve i am tempted this sunday to go for a run on my bike"trail" and inspect the conditions if it's wet it can be bloody hard going on the wrong tracks but it is mostly lovely country and veiws and alot of rainforest untouched.
Happy John.

Guys....

Just a word of warning if its wet.... Be careful as some of the tracks are very steep and the clay / red soil becomes VERY Slippery.... choose your tracks carefully if its wet.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers close it if it has had some heavy rain....

Have Fun though.... ;)

Guys.... Just a word of warning if its wet.... Be careful as some of the tracks are very steep and the clay / red soil becomes VERY Slippery.... choose your tracks carefully if its wet. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers close it if it has had some heavy rain.... Have Fun though.... ;)

Cheers bloke,
Your words have not been taken lightly.!
I think we all appreciate that. Enough said.
Hope to have a fun day!!
I guess there will be lots of pics to come.

Cheers,
Geoff

YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.

I spoke with my old mate at Conandale where i camp next to the forrest he tells me any dampness there is very dangerous and folk have been bogged for days it's not looking promising sadly safety always comes first.

Glasshouse is always fun in the wet as a backup plan. just need to stay away from the really steep stuff.
As a backup of course

Just keep me up to date guys,
I'm still keen but I will have my wife and kids in the car so, nothing out Rageous on this trip.
I am still very keen..

And I do back what happy john said, safety first!!

Cheers geoff

YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.

I'm not planing on doing anything that can destroy my ute and not up for any repairs after except for my rear tub which is hit anyway lol but yeh just want to get out and take it easy it's been a long time for me too

Shit,as long as we only get to drive up a muddy track so it looks like we have been 4bying i 'll be happy.

Latest posts

Back