SEQ run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone who is going been to bellthorpe before?
Or is the blind going to lead the blind, with a map.

Cryyyyyyy. I have to work grrrrrrrrrrr. You guys have a brilliant day. So need to get this nav dirty. May have ti resort to water and dirt in a bucket ans just throw it at the car soon

Cryyyyyyy. I have to work grrrrrrrrrrr. You guys have a brilliant day. So need to get this nav dirty. May have ti resort to water and dirt in a bucket ans just throw it at the car soon

There is still 2 weeks for you to organize someone to cover for you. Im sure you will figure something out. lol

Ok, which BP?
I have not seen it stated which one yet?

OOPS
Pays to read ALL of the messages...
"So 7am early enough for you guys at caboulture BP service station as a meet point?"

Ok so who's in?
Meeting at the Caboulture BP servo at 7am on the 29th for a day trip to bellthorpe.

Bryce
75 GRC
4BYFOR
GRASSHOPPER
BIG GUS

Add your name if you are coming.

Ok so who's in? Meeting at the Caboulture BP servo at 7am on the 29th for a day trip to bellthorpe. Bryce 75 GRC 4BYFOR GRASSHOPPER BIG GUS Add your name if you are coming.
There is also a few guys I invited from the navara Facebook page that are coming too

Bryce (D22 Single Cab)
75 GRC
4BYFOR (D40 )
GRASSHOPPER (D40)
BIG GUS
CAM500 ( GU Patrol Wagon)

I am in gents i was pulling out due to my family going to Caloundra on that date for two weeks but myself and eldest daughter shall be there and will meet up with my wife and other little one after the run is over at Caloundra only 30mins drive from Bellthorpe.

I have got a good map with the trails marked it's been 20yrs since i last went there in my d21 but this new map looks good see you all at the BP at 7am and what uhf channel shall be used?.

John

Back