SEQ run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep my ute is my daily to and from work. i dont plan on damaging it. super keen to lock the hubs.
The forcast im looking at says sunny with only the chance of a shower for sat. might still be a bit damp from the weeks worth of rain we are going to be having this week.

I will give my mate at conondale a call on friday and see how much rain they have had.

I reckon either keep to the plan and be a bit picky on tracks we choose or possibly just go through Glasshouse Mountains and stick to some easier tracks and avoid the bog holes.

Thoughts?

I reckon considering the rain That we have had
(we should maybe consider postponing until the following weekend)
As I believe a few that were committed to come, are not coming now. Because of the weather conditions. Keeping in mind guys everybody's 4wd skills are not the same.
It is meant to be a fun day for all.
So I think we should postpone until the following weekend, stick with the original plan of going to
Bellthroope .
I'm not being a chicken, i'm thinking of all the other members that wanted to come too.
Besides I really don't want to be up to my nuts In mud pulling out which cables all day.

Ok guys thoughts?

YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.

Agreed they have had 40mm from 9 till 12 at my mates place at witta about 20kms from Bellthorpe with another 2 days of rain it will need 2 weeks just to dry out.

SATURDAY, 12 April
Does everybody that's coming agree with that.
Think it's a smart decision to postpone it until then.
Who's happy with that!
12th at the Caboolture BP at 7am as grasshopper had originally organised.

Nobody wants to postpone it, so I have jumped in.
Apologies if I have stood on anybody's toes doing this.
But we also have to consider people that wanted to come, but due to the weather conditions Are not going to attend.(for safety reasons)

A show of numbers for the 12th.

Cheers Geoff

YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.

I'll have to be a maybe if it get postponed as it will be close to Baby #2's due date.

Last edited:
Postponed to a fortnights time????
Go for a cruise to Glasshouse and have a good day out... take a look at the tracks and be picky...
Nothing tricky... been planned for weeks

Last edited:
I am out simply because 2 days no work self employed i have to service clients as soon as the rain stops but i would avoid both those area's the dust turns into the the most sticky crap and the clay is worse you will have to go on the most basic tracks and take care unless you got muddies and winches better left alone.

1000 posts for happy John almost up to Krafty.

Last edited:
Back