Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a whole 4wd/outdoors section in the cattledog this week, CB's, tie downs, pumps and all sorts of special shit. I notice they also have the 600w inverter back in stock again, mines still going stronger than the Jaycar one we were using in the old man's BT before he traded it.

You believe it's worth the money then?

I do plenty of others don't but I've tested it pretty hard and it hasn't failed where as the Jaycar one we used in the oldmans ute did.

How many klms are people getting with these, with mainly road driving? love the look but its a toss up between these and MTZ's, I know I should go for a A/T but fcuk it I don't care!

im in the same boat as you mate! was originally just looking at cooper st maxx and was quoted roughly 350 each from a few places but with these at 260 i think there the go and love the look of them.

im as interested as you are with how many klms people have got out of them

Evakool RV60 fridge/freezer at Ray's for $699 if your local store has any left (mine didn't)

My wife googled them & BCF have the RV80 for the same price, with an insulated cover thrown in.

The RV60 is $990 at BCF (insert confused look!)

We bought the RV80.

Dam we got the rv60 at rays outdoors for$699......the 60 is still too big..80 might not even go in the back of the old man's jeep

just bought 4 kumho KL 78 all terrains for $171 each off the ozzy tyres online store great specials on all the time kumhos were meant to be $351 each its worth a look if ya want tyres

EGT gauge looks ok but doesn't say how it senses the temperature, would be terrible if the LC had an EGT sensor and this gauge just took the data from the LC's ECU.

The boost gauge isn't enough for a D40 - only reads to 30psi but for your D22 it should be ok - same caveat though, they don't say how they get the data.

It would be worth asking them how they connect to the exhaust manifold and intake manifold.

Depending on your nav 22 or 40 the exhaust probe needs to be a decent length...I've got a d40 and had I think a 2.5m (could have been 2m) length probe..and it only just reached...had to get creative.they look feature packed tho

I've seen mine at 24psi but I haven't been watching when I've really loaded her up (hauling the van up a steep climb). I'll pay attention one day. It's supposed to peak at 29psi, but I think that's too close to the maximum of the gauge.

Latest posts

Back