Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Thanks for that, it's a mean sounding ute. One more thing to put on the to do list. Must get some shocked looks on peoples faces when she goes off

Definitely sounds good, but I really have to ask what on earth were they thinking putting so many bloody roundabouts and islands in the place, it's like a nightmare?

How's the fuel consumption?

Thanks for that, it's a mean sounding ute. One more thing to put on the to do list. Must get some shocked looks on peoples faces when she goes off

Haha yeh it surprises all the guys with wrxs and skylines when I drop a cooler next to them and the bov goes off too.. There like man that sounds mad is it turbo? Lol

Definitely sounds good, but I really have to ask what on earth were they thinking putting so many bloody roundabouts and islands in the place, it's like a nightmare?

How's the fuel consumption?

Well Tony I get around 500k from a tank at the moment. Yeh the roundabouts are annoying but that's near my inlaws place I got islands around my area which aren't too bad

I just got a call this morning... I just won the suspension kit from EFS on the All For Adventure TV show!!!!!! What a day!!! This is all happening while my unichip is getting installed today!!!

How awesome is that. Lucky guy

Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

It's about time things start going my way.. I'm giving it to my brother and his putting it in his new isuzu dmax xrunner which he got yesterday and some cash my way.. So free install on my chip today ;-)

I just got a call this morning... I just won the suspension kit from EFS on the All For Adventure TV show!!!!!! What a day!!! This is all happening while my unichip is getting installed today!!!

Some people have all the luck lol

i saw that pop up on facebook today!
Congrats. Much like the beer economy, I dont need X you want X pay for Y to be installed and Its yours, Its the best way to do things :)

Well it's finally done.. Could push more out of it but I have to change a few things like the air intake because the Apollo can't Handel the higher boost. After the drive back it drives much smoother and boost is more stable. On the highest tune I'm running 28psi because my el cheapo eBay turbo is boosting 24psi stock! Weird I know but on the list is now a billet turbo and custom airbox then I can up the boost.. Had a small issue with the fuel pressure they couldn't get it working with the unichip because my factory harness is different from other models so they said they will look into it and get back to me on that.. So I can get abit more power by upping the rail pressure but at the moment it's running stok so I am safe with what boost I'm running. Original kW at re wheels was 95kw so an increase of 12kw

Attachments

• image-3862795252.jpg
    image-3862795252.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 152
  • image-3277223243.jpg
    image-3277223243.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 128
  • image-3140217813.jpg
    image-3140217813.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 162
Well it's finally done.. Could push more out of it but I have to change a few things like the air intake because the Apollo can't Handel the higher boost. After the drive back it drives much smoother and boost is more stable. On the highest tune I'm running 28psi because my el cheapo eBay turbo is boosting 24psi stock! Weird I know but on the list is now a billet turbo and custom airbox then I can up the boost.. Had a small issue with the fuel pressure they couldn't get it working with the unichip because my factory harness is different from other models so they said they will look into it and get back to me on that.. So I can get abit more power by upping the rail pressure but at the moment it's running stok so I am safe with what boost I'm running. Original kW at re wheels was 95kw so an increase of 12kw

Interesing. Wonder what mine. 140kws is pushing at the wheels

Latest posts

Back