New D40 Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike1K

Reaction score
Hi guy's just a quick intro. I've been lurking around for a few months and have finally joined up. I've got a black 2013 ST D40 that purchased new last year. It's got a set of Fuel rims with 32's, a 2" spring lift as well as a set of snake racing 35mm spacers, factory nissan snorkel and a Beaudesert 2 3/4" exhaust system.

I look forward to chatting to you all.
Mike.

Welcome aboard mate! Hows the rig go with 35mm spacers on top of the 2" lift? Big spacers for a 2" lift....

I only fitted the spacers and superpro uca's yesterday and broke both sway bar links within an hour of fitting the spacers so I'm running without a sway bar until I can find a solution. Seen a thread on the frontier forum where a guy made his own adjustable links so I'm looking into that at the moment.

Welcome aboard!

Someone around this place was driving without sway bars - Nathan, I think - hopefully he'll stick his head in here and confirm it. I don't think the sway bars are vital.

Back