G'Day to all from Rainbow, Victoria.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Clark

Reaction score
Well, finally join the forum after reading posts from most of you about Navara's. I owned a GQ Ti Patrol many years back and love the old girl. Now, just recently, I purchased a 2005 Nissan Navara ST-R 3.0Di, yes I know, grenade engine, etc as I have heard it all before. This one is a one-owner from new and came with full-service history etc, It also came with the different tire purchases the owner did over the years. So far I am happy with it except the driver's seat does not go back far enough so to me it is like driving a mini, knees up around the steering wheel sort of thing but getting used to that as well. I purchased it as a work ute around the farm we are on and that we are looking after for the owner. Where the farm is, backs onto the Big Dessert national park out in north-western Victoria, so we are basically within walking distance of it (Down the end of our road/Track). It is a lovely area with great 4wding areas, nature, and plant life. We regularly get visits from the local kangaroos as well as the occasional Brown Snakes who are looking for an easy meal from the mice around the farm seeing we are a grain-growing farm. Most of the time, the browns stay away from the farmhouse but some time will come up onto the verandah to have a look or sunbake. Anyway, I look forward to the wisdom of you all when I need to ask a question. thanks, chat soon.

Welcome aboard.

Oddly enough, the 3.0 litre engine in the Navara wasn't a grenade. That was a Patrol thing, and was indirectly caused by not having a utility tub fitted to the rear of the vehicle.

Latest posts

Back