Muster Wrap up and reports

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care how you call it. That V8 sounded as sweet as, and we could hear and see it climbing a hill from over a kilometre away. There might be better donuts done before and there might be better done in the future.

But they weren't done by a V8 D22 by our mate Scotty at the inaugural National Navara Muster.

And you cannot EVER take that away from him. He got there, helped us get the ball rolling along with everyone else that actually went to the effort.

Kudos to the lot of 'em, and I hope I meet you all again because the whole bloody lot of you ROCK!:rock:

I have a video of the second set he did on my phone and my missus has the set Ian did in scotty's beast on her phone. will try too upload them

If use are into midgets. Thats cool.

Stop going off topic. Please.

Feel free to quote and move this convo over to the "Random Chat Thread"

mate it was wet alright,impossible to get grip in 2wd and it was still running low tyre pressures
i could have driven it a lot harder but i dont own it and didnt wan to hurt it
thanks for the drive scotty

wow. all i can say is, im so damm sorry i missed this years,
but
ive already applied for holidays to come to 2012 and meet you folks,

I was a fair bit late getting all the footage and photos that I'd taken up to Luke, so I can take the blame for some of the delay. There was a lot of video taken and over 900 photos, some were in "sport" mode where the camera took 3 photos per second just to get that perfect shot. He's got a LOT of stuff to wade through!

the Muster vid is under way. I'm looking for more video footage. Anyone get any other than whats posted here?

Your ride

I suppose a lot of people have mate but it's not a sedan is it. You didn't see the 4 wheel drive donuts either by the way fatboy it's done in a navara not the type that reflects your forum name. Lol

G'Day Scotty, saw your ride on youtube doing circle work at the muster and absolutely loved it. Sounds spot on and looks to handle quite well.

Firstly, is there a build up thread and any information or knowledge you could pass onto me as this maybe something i would like to do.

Cheers Buddy.

Latest posts

Back