2014 Muster Itinerary is up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Been for coffee with the misses. Had a bbq for tea. And just checked the rods and boat. Stoking up the fire and chillin. One boys crashed for the night already

what a life, what are you targeting?

back on topic

this muster is shaping up to be a great weekend, prizes galore

what a life, what are you targeting?

back on topic

this muster is shaping up to be a great weekend, prizes galore

Bump for the MUSTER.

chasing yellow belly. Cod season still closed.

now about that fantastic MUSTER that these dedicated people are organizing. To make it even more fantastic. They need YOU to attend if possible and support the sponsors

tonight we nailed down the shirts, stickers, some itinerary issues, discussed our charity (beyond blue is winning)
we even started allocating prizes
MMMMM PRIZES

Good to see the muster is at the fine tuning stage, excited much.

No I'm shattered. Because I can't go. End of October through November is flat chat at work 6 days a week. And we have the minister for emergency services opening our new fire station on sunday the second of November. Rather inconsiderate

No I'm shattered. Because I can't go. End of October through November is flat chat at work 6 days a week. And we have the minister for emergency services opening our new fire station on sunday the second of November. Rather inconsiderate

Bastards!!!!! Just invite him to the muster.

CHECK OUT SOME OF THE STUFF WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY AS PRIZES JUST FOR

ATTENDING THE MUSTER!

Hey guys great news!!

as some may a;ready be aware at the muster ther are more chances to walk away with a great prize, Not only from our MEGA RAFFLE but we will also be giving away some other awesome prizes.

HOW YOU ASK?? well its so easy!!

1) Just for attending your Number plate gets thrown into a hat for a lucky number plate draw!!

2) We will be doing a few "show N shine, best Nav" type comps

3) The winner of our fun driving event the "Navkhana" will get a col prize just for having a bit of fun in our super easy driving challenge which will be set out to test how well you time the drive not test your vehicle.

4) If you are travelling a long way you get a chance to get the prize for "furthest distance Travelled" and this year its a great prize and will no doubt help ease the pain of the big distance you travel.

5) we have a novelty prize to, this one will be from any number of things that may happen at the event, like who gets lost the most! or who needed to get the winch out! or the "Liver Award" to the biggest hangover!! lol it could be anything but you will get something for your efforts or it could be lack of effort!! haha

OUR GREAT MATES AT OPPOSITE LOCK NARELLAN HAVE HELPED US OUT YET AGAIN

WITH EVEN MORE PRIZES JUST FOR SOME OF THESE EVENTS!!

one of Opposite Locks 2.5x2.5m Awning with led lighting built in

A MEAN GREEN 1500KG High lift

A pair of GME 1watt 80ch hand helds

A heavy Duty Rubbish or wet gear bag that can be used over the spare wheel

shovel or axe holders

All up over $900 in prizes to give away

Il lose the show and shine, my truck is never clean. Can we have a no show and not shines comp?? Lol.
I was going to buy one of those axe brackets when I was at OL Penrith, they look mighty handy.
I'll try and get the best hang over (even if I don't win it will be worth it), plus there is hardly an outing my winch isn't used. Whoohoo.
Well done again guys for a greatly organized event. OL have well and truly out done themselves!! Can I be more impressed?? I doubt that.
Who else is excited FOR NEXT WEEKEND?!!!!

Latest posts

Back