Janowen 24th, 25th, 26th feb.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep me And the Mrs and the dog will all be there. And russ I still have the compresser with your name on it. I even found the.manual

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

Schweet dude. If I'm def coming ill bring the cash. The Mrs is still thinking about it. Cheers

the weekend before the Janowen Hills Opposite Lock Challenge - Round 1: 18th & 19th February 2012

the tracks will be a little chewed - which will be great!!!!!!!! The website say advanced bookings needed so is someone going to be a bit of a co-ordinator for this one?

The website say advanced bookings needed so is someone going to be a bit of a co-ordinator for this one?

ok so how many of us are heading up and who is heading out friday and who is heading out sat morning.

please add your name to the list (copy and paste), include yourself in the number of people please, and what day you plan on going out

Bryce-1 car, 2people, friday

I plan to head out friday. Might have 2 people dunno just yet.

Brodie-1 car, 2 people, friday.

Going Sat Morning Expecting the missus BUT that can change at any second:sorry3:

Steve - 1 D22 , 2 people , Saturday

The website say advanced bookings needed so is someone going to be a bit of a co-ordinator for this one?

ok so how many of us are heading up and who is heading out friday and who is heading out sat morning.

please add your name to the list (copy and paste), include yourself in the number of people please, and what day you plan on going out

When i was there on the weekend i mentioned to Jan that the navara crowd were possibly coming. She said that weekend didn't have anything on and would be fine but she would like to know in advance if that was ok. So maybe once we have an idea of numbers we could shoot of an email to them. But it wouldn't be essential as they have a 2 big camp area (though 1 is way superior) and as she mentioned it shouldn't be a busy weekend.

The shop isn't open on fridays so you can't get a map but i have a couple here somewhere from previous visits if you want me to post them to someone who is going friday I can in case you want to do a few tracks that arvo.

I will be heading down Sat morning early as i can and staying Sat night.

edit: attached a few pics of me in the quarry playarea there.

Last edited:
Al - 1 D22, 1 person Saturday

Put me and 1 child down as a maybe, just for Saturday night. its a bit hard to plan around work sometimes.

Thats as long as a stinking patrol is welcome! haha

Last edited:
ljacko78 - 1 car, 2 people, Saturday

Landcruiser is a good weekend out and a lot of easy tracks there to keep you entertained, Telecom Hill is possible in a standard Nav and will test you, just hit from the office side. Sounds like fun but off to try Janowen in a couple of weeks with some hilux boys, someone has try rescue them.

Bryce-1 d22, 2people, friday
Brodie-1 d22, 2 people, friday.
ljacko78 - 1 d22, 2 people, Saturday

looks like a good weekend ill wait for rusty and ray to add there names and if i count them it looks like 7 D22's and 0 D40's and 2 pootrol's if matt comes and rusty's bro i'll wait till they get added to the list b4 counting them for sure.

so far My wife and I are undecided in whther we are coming. should know shortly though. if we do come we will be heading up friday afternoonish around 1-2:00pm. as for my bro he is not coming so thats one pootrol not 2. oh i was hoping to see some d40s out there for a lil competition BAH!!! :(

Ray - 1 D22, 1 Wife, 2 girls, 1 Furry Girlfriend. Fri/Sat/Sun.

Weeeeeeee!

Ray - 1 D22, 1 Wife, 2 girls, 1 Furry Girlfriend. Fri/Sat/Sun.
Mick- 1 D40,2 people, friday

There you go guys a D40 added to the list so no need to worry anymore I will be there to pull you all out haha.

Hopfuly have some muddies fitted by then to.

Latest posts

Back