Janowen 24th, 25th, 26th feb.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm dead set keen, and have warned the wife. Of course she won't go but i'll just pack the swag and go myself. So fingers crossed here nothing comes up.

And the dog too ray? Lol.
I'm going to take my fury friend and see how he goes camping. He's still very much a pup so it will be interesting. But I'm heading out Friday arvo

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

My wife and I will most likely be heading up just after lunch if we go. My brother may come aswell. Should be a good wknd

Gees yeah. Leela always comes camping with us, and loves to come out 4wding as well. Its a great spot there, so there are miles of tracks to cover or a good campsite area for those who just want to relax.

Boosted said:
I'm going down for the day on the 28th of this month if anyone else is around?

I may be interested. Are there events on because of Australia day?

I do believe that we're going to turn the Australia day into an extra long weekend, which I hope to spend either camping, or working on the truck. Probably working on the truck.

Bryce said:
Ok everybody.
lock this in for last weekend of feb (24,25,26th).
This is a long shot for me, we'll have shutdowns starting around this time, so I won't know till closer if I can do it. And I probably wouldn't get there till 7-8pm on the Friday. I *may* be able to take an early mark and head off and. Be there by 4-5pm-ish

And regardless of which one i go to (if any) I'm gonna be inviting a few peeps from brisvegas, a few navaras, patrol, and Hilux.

Last edited:
I may be interested. Are there events on because of Australia day?

I do believe that we're going to turn the Australia day into an extra long weekend, which I hope to spend either camping, or working on the truck. Probably working on the truck.

A few of my mates are heading down for the long weekend and i'm going to be in the area, so I was just going to head out there for the day.

Pencil'd in... Sounds like there is going to be a heap of vehicles up there...

Now we just pray for a bit of rain to make it interesting :)

I'll give it a miss over the long weekend, I've been there on Aussie day weekend before and there was an amazing number of wankers there.

Hi Guys

LCMP is Not a cheap trip as they charge in 24hr blocks $47 a Day so say you get there at 8am on Saturday and departed at lunch time on Sunday that's $94
This price is per car so if you have 4 or 5 people it's reasonable
But on your own its a bit over the top

Janowen Hills although in a differant direction has a $25 per car price and $7.50 per adult per night . They have nice camping spots and now I believe powered van sites

VV Check out the links VVV

http://www.landcruisermountainpark.com.au/?Fees_and_Conditions

http://janowenhills4wdpark.bigpondhosting.com/products.htm

I am sorry for Hi-Jacking But I'm In hospital Bored
!

Last edited:
Janowen Hills looks good Steve, haven't been there yet. What do Ya mean "bored in Hospital"?? You saved up finally for that penile implant?:sarcastic:

I shouldn't Joke . Last night my sister texted me and thats what I told her !!

I had sergery this avo had a new cornhole installed

Looks like a good alternate spot for quite a bit cheaper. The only question is can my 4legged friend also camp. Ill long them tomorrow if no one knows already.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

Good question !! I'm bored shitless I will ring them tomorrow.. It's very Scenic i have camped there before and I'm sure that people had puppy dogs. infact im100% sure

Its my fav camp spot, in fact we are going there friday arvo to sunday this weekend. Like steve said its pretty much the best value one around and i reckon it easily has the best camping area of any 4wd park i have been too. We take dogs, and if you want to go there instead of LcMP i'm ok with that.

PS. if anyone else goes out this weekend look for my Nav towing a rodeo and triton out of the shit.

Latest posts

Back