FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger, shame as yours is the tidyest looking canopy I've seen for the Navara (not wanting blow smoke up your ar$e or anything like that)

Haha I'm pretty happy with It too. But it doesn't really meet the requirements for the Nav anymore.
Cheers

Looks weird without the canopy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357884644.758125.jpg

Mate of mine uses his tub for dogs, put a false floor in it just below tub height for storage below and cage over the top split into two parts half for storage and half for dogs. As much as I don't like false floors in tubs that's the way I'd do it if I had dogs.

Canopy gone, intercooler gone. Tent should be gone too.
New intercooler after tray is done. Or purchased if I find one

Since the body lift its just been a hassle. Ground itself away bit by bit. All the mounts are screwed. Everytime I try to remove the air filter it almost broke.
They wanted ridiculous amount for replacement brackets. (I wanted to buy and modify new ones to suit).
Will fit a micro cooler again some time soon.

The air filter is the thing i want to alter, thats why i liked the patrol docta air box, Lid comes off the top

It wasn't a hassle before the body lift. And before I removed the cooler 30 times, damaged it, bent things.
Eh. It's in the garage now. Where it'll stay.

Anywho, in news this week.
I have had a quote to build my custom steel tray that I'm happy with.
Tray lights: Ordered
Reverse lights/Rear Floods: Ordered
Already have number plate lights.
Tray will be very similar to Mahoodys Tray. After that. Dog cage gets built.

Latest posts

Back