New D22 owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sound deadened the front doors and added stinger foam spacer/deadener kit as well.
Also ordered the PPD rock sliders 👌
(Their pic not mine)

Attachments

• F0A929CC-CBEE-4667-A4FE-632666765E99.png
    F0A929CC-CBEE-4667-A4FE-632666765E99.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 15
Replaced the body mounts today. My goodness what a big difference.
Creaking noises gone.
Body now turns when chassis does, instead of afterwards lol. Now I need to adjust the bullbar back up to suit.
Oh, and she hit 160,000km last week!

Attachments

• 0C38A21A-F77B-450D-A033-BD20D951B704.jpeg
    0C38A21A-F77B-450D-A033-BD20D951B704.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
Been a little while with not much driving! 166K on her now.
Threw in a new genuine airflow meter, that’s stopped almost all of my exhaust smoke and gained at least 1L/100km!!
K&N filter went in today.
Tough dog torsion bars now in the shed along with a 12,000lb winch just waiting for a cradle to be ordered.
Was gifted a new old stock TJM awning so replaced my damaged XTM one. Also have a 3rd battery set up ready to go in, and a roof basket/tray.

Yes, I’m now that guy 🫢🤣
Mr Bodykits Godzilla scoop.

I also installed a stainless log manifold and a high flow turbo, which seems to work nicely with the tune and exhaust I already had.

A stray rock also smashed my canopy rear window, probably cheaper to get another canopy as mine was obtained for a carton of beer - and the window is $980 supplied with frame 😑

Attachments

• 6755D49B-3039-46AB-ABFB-ADA1403890F4.jpeg
    6755D49B-3039-46AB-ABFB-ADA1403890F4.jpeg
    784.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 18C97D95-AAC8-4696-9BBB-8AFE45EF89A7.jpeg
    18C97D95-AAC8-4696-9BBB-8AFE45EF89A7.jpeg
    615.2 KB · Views: 0
A stray rock also smashed my canopy rear window, probably cheaper to get another canopy as mine was obtained for a carton of beer - and the window is $980 supplied with frame

Try visiting a local signwriter and ask them if they can cut you a piece of the right-coloured perspex. It's surprisingly easy to work with.

Yes, I’m now that guy 🫢🤣
Mr Bodykits Godzilla scoop.

I also installed a stainless log manifold and a high flow turbo, which seems to work nicely with the tune and exhaust I already had.

A stray rock also smashed my canopy rear window, probably cheaper to get another canopy as mine was obtained for a carton of beer - and the window is $980 supplied with frame 😑
Hey Mate, great mods! How do you find the high flo turbo? What are the differences you feel?

Cheers!

Hey Mate, great mods! How do you find the high flo turbo? What are the differences you feel?

Cheers!
Gday!l and cheers!

The turbo and manifold let it spool up and make power earlier for sure, I imagine a retune now would make a reasonable difference.
The tune alone was still the biggest improvement it’s had from one mod though.
I only replaced the manifold due to ab exhaust leak, and decided to do the turbo while it was off 😇

Hey mate, overall did the sound deadening make a difference? Recommend?
Hey Dev,
It certainly makes a fair difference to sound levels in the cabin. Imagine it helps as insulation also.
It also makes the stereo a lot quieter to people outside the car, less likely to cop a fine for that now I guess 😂

Hey Dev,
It certainly makes a fair difference to sound levels in the cabin. Imagine it helps as insulation also.
It also makes the stereo a lot quieter to people outside the car, less likely to cop a fine for that now I guess 😂
Yea sweet! And you just did the doors and back wall?

Replaced my leaking factory intercooler today with an 80mm core one from Forefront Industries. I noticed that I’d lost 2psi on the boost gauge (which is pre-cooler), so guessing it flows a bit more! Wound the boost up a bit and she’s feeling good! And no more oil dripping on the exhaust manifold lol

Attachments

• IMG_8133.jpeg
    IMG_8133.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8135.jpeg
    IMG_8135.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back