exhaust for YD25

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so far guys. The only thing that really annoys me about the beau system is that I think they use a 200cell cat unit when I was hoping they would use 100cell units on diesels.

Ok so let's scrap all the previous posts that are in this thread and start again. This topic is discussed quite regularly and it's all about hearing others information etc.

Here comes my conflicting information. Apparentlying I have heard that a 3" dump won't fit behind my turbo it will foul the firewall. Mine is Thai built D22.

Let me know

Rusty

rusty
mine is a thia build and the beau 2.3/4 dump just clears firewall

apparently the jap builds have less clearance

IMAG0533_zpsc936e6cf.jpg

IMAG0532_zpse60cd38e.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks sparra. That's is certainly close. I have a bodylift so may have a little clearance. I heard the opposite. That the japs had more clearance than the Thai models

So I just got prices off local shops.

One said for a beaudesert ~$1350 fitted.
Same one also does a genie, but thinks it is 3", which is fully stainless for the same price.

The other told me they do their own system, 2.5" dump and 3" rest of it, is aluminised mild for $1250. The thing is he told me it has a DPF they don't replace, which it does not, and also that it doesn't have a cat converter, which it does, and that they won't put one in their system.

I'm leaning tOwards the beaudesert. It seems to be not too big without a chip, and plenty of happy campers. Also clearance makes me think beaudesert.

So I just got prices off local shops.

One said for a beaudesert ~$1350 fitted.
Same one also does a genie, but thinks it is 3", which is fully stainless for the same price.

The other told me they do their own system, 2.5" dump and 3" rest of it, is aluminised mild for $1250. The thing is he told me it has a DPF they don't replace, which it does not, and also that it doesn't have a cat converter, which it does, and that they won't put one in their system.

I'm leaning tOwards the beaudesert. It seems to be not too big without a chip, and plenty of happy campers. Also clearance makes me think beaudesert.

Wow mate $1350 fitted is cheaper then what beau themselves do it for. I was fitting myself tosave some dollar. I will have to ddig through my emails for the quote

Ah just found it
$1185 for system and an extra $160 for the muffler delete section. Hmmmm I wonder if there are any mobs around me that sell the beau system for a lil cheaper

That's the same quote beau gave me, plus 300 to fit, but yea local bloke can do it cheaper apparently.

Give suncoast exhausts in Noosa a ring, they do custom built 3" mandrel systems for about $600 or so from memory (probably no cat or muffler but still thats pretty cheap) theres a pretty long thread here: http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=6172

I was quoted $650 from my local mob for 3". I was really after a 2.75" system.

As I said there is alto of conflicting info on best size and so far the 2.75" is showing the right size. I'd go 3" if I was to upgrade the turbo

Latest posts

Back