Dear admin you legends .I am a total fool please ban me permanently

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice little alteration to the op sparra, he's going to rave to himself when he sees that and can't touch it, that's gold.

Ah i recon he was a good little novelty to have around, it really livened the place up for a few hrs.

But maybe it was time for him to go back to his "special" jacket and be wheeled of to his little padded room for a while.

Up the medication while your at it doc

Nice little alteration to the op sparra, he's going to rave to himself when he sees that and can't touch it, that's gold.

The pen is mightier than the sword, this time

I really hate banning anyone but he was warned a few weeks ago and then came back on with this attitude, we dont need or want his input
Some people are beyond help

I had a feeling at the last filthy outburst a few weeks ago that he would reoffend. As Sparra said some folk are unable to be helped, the worst part for him is showing the world how messed up he is.

Hey 4BYFOR.. What's with the reference to me in this post about not being so smart......??????
I don't have anything to do with this wanker.....

Hey 4BYFOR.. What's with the reference to me in this post about not being so smart......??????
I don't have anything to do with this wanker.....

It may be a mistake, from when this dumb arse used his full name to join here he then started a thread asking for it to be changed, as if the first mistake wasnt dumb enough.
anyway the way the thread has now been altered he may of thought he changed his name from 4naving to evlstx :hmmmm2:

maybe:dontknow:

His name isn't wayne besanko is it? Apparently his a crunt too.

Tips for quitting the forum:

Step 1 - if you've bought another vehicle, or just changed interests and no longer wish to be part of the forum but remain on good terms, then write a farewell, post it, then proceed to step 2.

If you have become ambivalent towards us, or a little tired of our crap, proceed to step 2

If you hate us, want to swear at us and wish us harm - DO NOT post anything. Simply write a PM to an Admin asking to be deleted from the forum - you may wish to spell out your reasons, you may not. Just don't be a wanker like the OP here - no one gives a flying f&^k anyway. Proceed to step 2.

Step 2: Quit the forum. Depending on your circumstance, i.e. the last of the above, don't let the door hit you in arse on the way out. For either of the first two - bye, we may see you around!

Hope this helps

N

**** that^ drink a six-pack, take the wrong meds and go ape shit all over the place. In fact, mods, can you please un-ban him so we can do this again?

It may be a mistake, from when this dumb arse used his full name to join here he then started a thread asking for it to be changed, as if the first mistake wasnt dumb enough. anyway the way the thread has now been altered he may of thought he changed his name from 4naving to evlstx :hmmmm2: maybe:dontknow:
yeh your right mate

No worries mate.
Just for the record I am "4 naving" and he is crazy f#ckin stx..
Sounds like he wanted my identity maybe I should let him have it and all the s#it that goes with it... HA Ha..
Good riddance to him and lets get on with all the other fun stuff we do around here.....
Gota go get me another beer....:rambo:

No worries mate. Just for the record I am "4 naving" and he is crazy f#ckin stx.. Sounds like he wanted my identity maybe I should let him have it and all the s#it that goes with it... HA Ha.. Good riddance to him and lets get on with all the other fun stuff we do around here..... Gota go get me another beer....:rambo:
haha yeh all good mate my bad :)

1,101 views in how many hrs?
Gotta be a record.

**** that^ drink a six-pack, take the wrong meds and go ape shit all over the place. In fact, mods, can you please un-ban him so we can do this again?

It was a good laugh, some one else will meltdown sooner or later

It's a wasted thread I agree John. But the tool who started it can still look as a visitor and maybe read through it to remind him what a tool he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back