D40 Solid Axle Conversion build up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morticus said:
Yeah come on, We dont care about the wheel alignment, just want to see the finished Truck!!!! If Vanguard gets his done, ill take my hat off. It will be the niceset ute ever!

To be fair it's one of the nicest 40's on the road. I've had the liberty of driving it.

He's a top bloke and takes pride in his car also. I think he mainly does beach runs and and alot of shooting from my last conversation with him

One of the nicest D40s? I think it takes the medal for what everyone wants theirs to look like. Lets hope I can get mine up to that standard (and height) in the coming years...

Seen the picks, can't wait for mine to be done :) bloody top job just hope the gear box and transfer case holds up

for those who dont have facebook

Attachments

• nav1.jpg
    nav1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 645
  • nav2.jpg
    nav2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 610
  • nav 3.jpg
    nav 3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 615
  • nav4.jpg
    nav4.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 671
  • nav5.jpg
    nav5.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 704
anyone know what this costs? Was thinking of getting rid of the NAV when my lease is up cause its not capable enough off road, but this might be better than the change over to a jeep...

what size tyres is it running now? wouldnt mind knowing how high it is aswell, measurement from bottom of rim to top of front guard would be nice? assuming its still running 16" rims. also has this conversion improved the turning circle??????

Latest posts

Back