D40 Solid Axle Conversion build up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Vanguard said they were 37"s, they look it.

Is this going to be engineered & registered? I'd have thought engineering on 37's would be a struggle.

Fab work is nice

So
Just driving to my tattooist and look what I see
the rear coil setup looks strange! Its alot higher at the rear! Front suspension looks tough as!!

Attachments

• image-3703977358.jpg
    image-3703977358.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 663
Ah I didn't have time to run around it. I was runnin late for my tattoo appointment

justdrinkbeer said:
And what tat did you get?

Half of my right arm finished. Still more to go though.
This is some of it.

Attachments

• image-2158235887.jpg
    image-2158235887.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 328
On the other side there is more these were progress shots.

Attachments

• image-2745117902.jpg
    image-2745117902.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 179
is it a 3 link front end or a 4link front?
would be interested in a price, this may convert me back to a navara.

I did a goggle search the other day on this subject and came across some pics from
someones face book that had some flex pics.I didn't save them though.
It looked like only the front had been done,still had leaves in the rear.

Any updates on this, cant seem to see any photo's uploaded with flex?

Not sure if you have seen the D40 of "Beno's" that was built by "Seldom seen" but here is a link to that build, Beno has more pics in one of his albums.

I saw Beno up in the Blue Mountains on Ausy day and the ute looks awesome, he also mentioned that he will be changing the rear end soon to a coil 5-link set up.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=15348&highlight=seldom

..................................................................................................................................................................

Defonitly looks awesome but can't help asking........why not just buy a Patrol? Surely all the money spent on the modifications to achieve a dual cab Patrol.

Don't get me wrong "because we can" is an awesome reason to embark on stuff, but they can't be a cheap exercise.

Latest posts

Back