Bullbar indicators

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craigh

Reaction score
Hi All, I have a stock D22 yd25 2008, got it for my some so we can 4wd together, the build up has started, as it only came with a plastic front bumper we decided to ditch that, picked up a second hand factory bullbar, it has the indicators and park lights in it, do I need to splice into the existing wiring harness to get these going or is there another way ? Cheers

No other way that I know of. I suppose "piggy back" plugs could work but have never seen them. At least mine was spliced into the wiring, I had to get rid of the crappy "splices" on mine and solder them when they started giving problems. They filled with dirt and corrosion (river crossings?). So that would be my suggestion, splices are quick but not the best.

No other way that I know of. I suppose "piggy back" plugs could work but have never seen them. At least mine was spliced into the wiring, I had to get rid of the crappy "splices" on mine and solder them when they started giving problems. They filled with dirt and corrosion (river crossings?). So that would be my suggestion, splices are quick but not the best.
Any splices or joins I do nowadays I use the 3-1 heat shrink with glue inside so the joints are waterproof. Grade Marine Heat Shrink Tubing 3:1 Wire Sleeve Glue Inside Fast Wrap Insulation | eBay

Latest posts

Back