Arb dealer price list

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but what does the prices mean exactly? Like can anyone explain how this will help ya get a better deal. Cheers

Thats great.

They were sooking because they quoted me a 10% discount on a Spanish bullbar (Spanish is about $100 cheaper as well but I must have told them 10 times it was Thai built) & while they begrudgingly honoured the quoted price, it's obvious by this list that they were still making a tidy sum.

No such mistake with the other stuff I bought.

The list might help when buying a new car & negotiating fitting ARB stuff with you Nissan dealer?

Boy I bet ARB would be p!$$ed with this list

Love it :rock:

Ahhh ARB what a brilliant company, there aren't many companies that can loose something as large as a canopy between Melbourne and Gippsland but sure enough those morons can. But I suppose on the upside the canopy the old man's getting (if they find it) is only $50 dearer than the listed dealer price from that PDF.

Looks like it's just been removed too went back for another look and it's coming up with a 404.

Someone's bound to have saved it or can retrieve it from cache, it's not like it wont be out there in the public domain somewhere.

But the prices mean very little, firstly because they can change without notice and secondly because as a bargaining chip the seller still has the upper hand, you don't match his price he doesn't sell you what you want. Sure you can go into ARB and ask for discount based on the amount you think the guy's making but even without that knowledge if you don't ask for atleast 20% your cheating yourself anyway. Also you still don't know for sure that your local blokes buy price is the same as that price list because quite often the final sales price is based on the seller and how much they buy from the manufacturer which means different retailers get different wholesale prices.

Personally I don't think anything is lost by that price list being removed but maybe the company that released it might get a reaming by ARB, I doubt it thought ARB could do with some good advertising, even if it is people laughing at them.

I did but only 3 mins ago. It was still there, I couldnt open it in adobe but just scolled down to look at it. maybe thats not all of it that I got.

I saved it last night, I saved it on my iPhone into iBooks. I'm just emailing it out to my gmail so if anyone wants it just PM me your email address with ARB in the title.

will said:
I saved it last night, I saved it on my iPhone into iBooks. I'm just emailing it out to my gmail so if anyone wants it just PM me your email address with ARB in the title.

I'm pretty sure this list is for non-ARB stores that deal ARB products. It's unlikely that a list like this exists for an ARB owned & branded store.

No doubt this is a dopey question but given the link does not work anymore:

Why?
Who?
How?

Not real tech savy down this end.

Why: My guess they stuffed up and either meant for it to go into a secured section of their website for authorised users to look at or it shouldn't have gone up without editing.

Who: A fleet mob, which could well mean unrealistic prices given the volume they'd buy compared to your local ARB store.

How: Someone uploaded it, some found it, someone spread it and now forums like this are viewing it. Any self respecting web designer would have realised their server hit rate was going up and the reason why and taken measures to stop it if the file wasn't suppose to be there and I'm guessing that's just what happened. But like photos of Pamela Anderson naked once they are out there stopping them spreading is impossible.

Latest posts

Back