yep another new guy :D

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quint

Reaction score
Hey there, My names Quinten.
I'm not much of a forum user tbh, nor do i know alot about 4x4's or even cars for that matter but im keen to learn and will be going into the field of plant mechanic very soon as i just got my apprenticeship.
But anyways enough about me, I have just recently bought a 2002 navara STR 3L turbo diesel with 270K k's on it in pretty good nick, just paint scratches and a few loose plastic bits and pieces. Alot of my mates have got 4x4's as well and every few weeks we go on camping trips and all that, problem is I only just got my 4x4 and i have no idea how to use it properly haha.
My old mans a bit of a gun when it comes to 4x4ing as back in the day he had an old 93-94 patrol and we travelled a fair bit with trips from kambalda(where we lived at the time) to esperance to camp and go for trips up the beach to fish ect. So i can learn a bit off of him anyways i seem to be rambling a bit, what id like to know is there anything i should be worried about with my kind of navara when it comes to the beach which is probably what ill be using it for? any advice from somebody who no doubt knows more then me would be appreciated, cheers.
2002, navara STR dual cab 3L turbo diesel

Welcome to the forums Quint.
There is probably not a lot to worry about it's a Navara!
No doubt there will be plenty of people offering up advice on what's best for beach travel but a search for "beach" will probably yield you the same results but just mean a bit more work.

Latest posts

Back