Work, what do you do.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He must work at your dealership part time Dave because I've seen him down here too unless Nissan breed these morons and farm them out.

You can keep him down there mate.

You would think the money was coming out of his pocket.

What I really like is in those multi-dealerships the spare parts morons rarely crossed over. It's one thing to not be trained in a particular product (as if any of them are) but that doesn't mean that you totally ignore the customer just because he mentioned a different car manufacturer. A normal person would go and get the appropriate guy, but the idiot and my dealership (Toyota parts) just stands there and says nothing and waits for the Nissan bloke to notice someone is not being served.

That's why they keep her in her own office, the less she has to do with the rest of the staff the smarter she becomes.

I'm a communications technician working for Woodside in the oil & gas industy.

Based in Karratha on the Gas plant, but currently assigned to a redevelopment project in South Korea. Been here for 8 months working a 4/4 roster (weeks)

Will be back in Aus working next year. 2/2 roster offshore working on the platform I've spent this year commisioning overseas.

Cheers
Michael

Im in the geology side of things atm (coal sampling) working in the coal mine in leigh creek i take samples of the coal we crush for the power station to check the levels of the ash, moisture and iron to make sure its decent stuff to create power :)

I'm a bricklayer by trade but I'm concreting and form working in Alice springs for the last 6 months.

Latest posts

Back