What do use want from the next government ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you suggesting there will be some sort of hypocrisy if the coalition is voted in the same way the current government was?

Hypocrisy? From a political party hell bent on getting into power?! Krafty, you've just shaken my belief in human nature to its very core. I simply can't think that anybody in politics would be a hypocrite -- please, say it isn't so!

It's not true, all politicians are there for the people, they are there to do what the people want and none of them lie.....expect those bastards currently in power.

I'm not worried about how you look, what you wear when you are swimming or what wildlife you smuggle you're policies are what is important and so far you've mentioned none of those, which is still more than Tony. Mention one good policy and you've beaten labour and got my vote.

I'm not worried about how you look, what you wear when you are swimming or what wildlife you smuggle you're policies are what is important and so far you've mentioned none of those, which is still more than Tony. Mention one good policy and you've beaten labour and got my vote.

Aww shite -- you've seen straight through me! Ummm, let me think now. Hmmm. Aghhh. I know:

1) Abolish the states & their pointless state taxes!

2) Abolish middle-class welfare & spend the money on health and education

3) Fix the MRRT so that it actually raises money (remembering that I've ditched the states & thus the rents miners are charged by the states).

4) Refo's? I'll welcome them. BUT, the boats will have a return journey - full of dole bludgers (no, not the poor bastards that find themselves out of work for a bit - those that make welfare a career) and the like!

Shit, there's 4 -- and with as much thought and costings as the professionals!

Aww shite -- you've seen straight through me! Ummm, let me think now. Hmmm. Aghhh. I know:

3) Fix the MRRT so that it actually raises money (remembering that I've ditched the states & thus the rents miners are charged by the states).

4) Refo's? I'll welcome them. BUT, the boats will have a return journey - full of dole bludgers (no, not the poor bastards that find themselves out of work for a bit - those that make welfare a career) and the like!

4 Policies. No one likes a smart ass mate. You're not getting my vote. PLUS I can see you've actually thought. Nup, you've lost me...

A constructive post.

I like it!

Well I can spin shit, annoy, ignore and disagree with people so I reckon I'd fit into Canberra well.

Ever since black saturday and all the floods and fires in other states theve been screaming for government handouts, Insurance is available to anyone willing to pay for it

People from Cairns to Colac have been complaining about rising premiums for insurance. Where annual insurance for some is just $1,000 or so, there are properties that cost $12,000 a year (or more) to insure. In some instances insurance has been refused.

The suggestion for an "Emergency Fund" to assist people in these areas who cannot get insurance isn't a bad one, as long as it's not rorted by the applicants - which is gonna happen, sadly.

People from Cairns to Colac have been complaining about rising premiums for insurance. Where annual insurance for some is just $1,000 or so, there are properties that cost $12,000 a year (or more) to insure. In some instances insurance has been refused.

The suggestion for an "Emergency Fund" to assist people in these areas who cannot get insurance isn't a bad one, as long as it's not rorted by the applicants - which is gonna happen, sadly.

I,m still lucky with insurance, while its going up its not skyrocketing. I,m not going to get flooded out as our house is about 690 meters above sea level and a fair gully across the road to absorb a flood of biblical proportions, on the other hand I share a fence line with the wombat state forest, and I,m on the southern edge of a section that has not seen a fire in near 40 years, so that is more of a real threat to me. I have no real objection with helping people who have a shortfall after any insurance payout or the emergency payments people receive after any disaster, it just seemed like some people had no insurance cover at all .

Latest posts

Back