Work, what do you do.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
movin the family out mid April.. should be interesting to see how the missus goes in the sticks.

do ya work out this way Gunning?

IT Manager at a reception to Year 12 school, plenty to keep me busy ...

Self employed Electrician in Melbourne.
Basically go all over for work. Not picky, will do anything that will pay, electrical or not.
Variety is the spice of life. Thats what i keep telling my wife anyway..... :)

Small world blue boy... Was just contracting at grass tree building the new belt, are you in development, production or out bye?

Public Servant

Well I am a desk jockey. Work for the Federal Government. Oh and have a photography business as a sideline

I work for Aussie Swag Campers in Brisbane, assembling the trailers. Good job, great people to work for. I was in prepress in sheetfed printing and 5 years ago made the change.

Alan

maintenance fitter in the mill at McArthur River Mine in the NT for Xstrata pays not the best but its a start in the mining industry for me

Aircraft Maintenance engineer,

have been for 20 or so years, and i love what i do for a living, usually different from day to day, sometimes sheer chaos and sometimes boring as batshit, nightshift is startin to get to me though

started back in the homeland (Canada) and now working for a company in WA that flies all you miners around

Latest posts

Back