What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know what you mean Geoff, but that style of van is more work than most think. The last trip with all the annex's and everything set up took 2.5 hours to pack up. I also found out the 200ltrs of water and packed gear made it illegal. 1.7 tonne is crazy for a 15ft van, 1.49 tonne was the original max load.

Yeah I know what you mean Geoff, but that style of van is more work than most think. The last trip with all the annex's and everything set up took 2.5 hours to pack up. I also found out the 200ltrs of water and packed gear made it illegal. 1.7 tonne is crazy for a 15ft van, 1.49 tonne was the original max load.

Yes couldn't agree more that is a lot of weight to tow.But with 159HP in your old girls surely that would help??

Finally got the high i want 2inch body+2inch suspension +extended shakels+20mm spacer
Car drives perfect cv are very good eveb the uca are good but gonna change them coz i do fair bit of off road. But if it wasnt got that i wont change them. The 20mm spacer gave me a 35mm lift might change the extended shakels its a bit hight over all love the lift

Sorry mate, I dunno from your poor English if your happy or not with your lift.
Please feel free to take the time to explain in future a little more with a known language, especially if you mean it in English. No disrespect intended mate.
Thanks.

Sorry mate, I dunno from your poor English if your happy or not with your lift.
Please feel free to take the time to explain in future a little more with a known language, especially if you mean it in English. No disrespect intended mate.
Thanks.
😂😂😂sory dude happens sometimes when i write just a bit to quick and dont read over what ive writen. Yes im very very happy with the lift

Installed my ironman snorkel on the weekend. I think I was more nervous when I took a jigsaw to the front bumper for the bullbar but still a nervous experience. Happy with how it turned out

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430780820876.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430780820876.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 164
  • uploadfromtaptalk1430781367400.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430781367400.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Installed my canopy last night started at 6pm finished in a couple of hours really like it almost ready for the cape carnt wait

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430817507127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430817507127.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 110
  • uploadfromtaptalk1430817528049.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430817528049.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 98
Installed my canopy last night started at 6pm finished in a couple of hours really like it almost ready for the cape carnt wait

That's the stuff!! Save the coins and do it yourself.
Did you check it for waterproof? I had to seal mine with silicone

That's the stuff!! Save the coins and do it yourself.
Did you check it for waterproof? I had to seal mine with silicone
Lol the money that i saved went on my lights. thats what im scared about lol might have to silicone as well just have to wait and see

Installed my fog lamps and led bar today next step my 9inch nava spot lights

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430903562386.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430903562386.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 94
  • uploadfromtaptalk1430903613416.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430903613416.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 104
Well, not today, but yesterday. Chopped the muffler out of my xforce exhaust. Sounds a lot better now... not too loud, but has great turbo whistle and a nice throaty rumble to it. Should have done before I fitted it originally. Not bad for a 4 cylinder anyway hahaha.

Oh and a couple of weeks ago, a 52 inch light bar, which I had to cut down to about 46 inches so it would fit on the roof lol, apparently I can't read a tape measure lmao. Puts out a damn lot of light. Could almost do away with the 4 hids on the front lol. Also chopped my long and skinny roof basket up and made it square.

Probably the most important thing was the new tyres. Got 65000km out of the stock ones which was a pretty good effort I reckon. Gone up to 265/75s now, only very slight rubbing so far on the inside of the mudflap. Haven't got around to trimming them yet, but probably will when I fit my new rear springs next week.

Well, not today, but yesterday. Chopped the muffler out of my xforce exhaust. Sounds a lot better now... not too loud, but has great turbo whistle and a nice throaty rumble to it. Should have done before I fitted it originally. Not bad for a 4 cylinder anyway hahaha.

Oh and a couple of weeks ago, a 52 inch light bar, which I had to cut down to about 46 inches so it would fit on the roof lol, apparently I can't read a tape measure lmao. Puts out a damn lot of light. Could almost do away with the 4 hids on the front lol. Also chopped my long and skinny roof basket up and made it square.

Probably the most important thing was the new tyres. Got 65000km out of the stock ones which was a pretty good effort I reckon. Gone up to 265/75s now, only very slight rubbing so far on the inside of the mudflap. Haven't got around to trimming them yet, but probably will when I fit my new rear springs next week.

Keep a close eye on the dump pipe around the cat, mine lasted 11 months and it had a crack in it.

Finished up a couple of things inside the canopy, going in for paint in the next 2-3 weeks. Will post a pic when all done:)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1431076164.715342.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1431076164.715342.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 88
I actually did something to mine today (which means I should update my garage too).

5 new Yokohama Geolanders fitted ... first impressions are they aren't as aggressive as the BFGs but they feel more solid on the road and are much quieter on the highway.

Back