What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished fitting front mount intercooler feel like an apprentice plumber uploadfromtaptalk1404016231045.jpg

Installed gas struts on my bonnet. Much better than the pole thing on the side.

Are they mounted securely and does the bonnet come up gradually or does it fly up?

EDIT: Seller just confirmed only suitable for Spanish models so no good to me.

Last edited:
Bilstein shocks, efs leafs in rear, king Springs up the front. Rose the rear close to 3 inches and front just under 2.

Are they mounted securely and does the bonnet come up gradually or does it fly up?

EDIT: Seller just confirmed only suitable for Spanish models so no good to me.

Hi I just put a set of Sustec struts off e bay on my 2010 Thai built fitted fine

Just ordered front and rear shocks, upper and lower ball joints right ground wheel bearing assembly.
Plan to fit all myself after pedders tried to get me for $2300
I only paid $620

O.K. so here are some pics of my bonnet struts. Sorry I didn't see the comments asking for them earlier.

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

The bonnet goes up nice and slow.

One strut will hold the bonnet on it's own so install is a one man (or woman) job.

You will need to remove the bonnet pole and clip as they will be in the way of the left strut. The pole is just an "S" bend so will just twist out and the clip can be accessed from below it.

Latest posts

Back