What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi new to this been using this site heaps. has helped me a lot with my mods.anyway just fitted my piller pod and gauges

Reset the ECU after upgrading the turbo pipe, exhaust, EGR block and new air filter. Bought a RYCO cabin filter and put that in. Gave it a vacuum and interior steam clean.

Reset the ECU after upgrading the turbo pipe, exhaust, EGR block and new air filter. Bought a RYCO cabin filter and put that in. Gave it a vacuum and interior steam clean.

what type of exhaust system did you end up fitting, or was it custom made, and have you noticed any difference?

I went with a Redback 2.5" cat back with a different brand dump pipe. Best money spent i reckon! Sounds great and heaps more responsive. Any mods that help the longevity of your engine and turbo are worthwhile investments!

Finshed fitting Superior UCA`s, Brake pads, Bearings, CV`s, Brake Master Cylinder and a wheel alignment.

Replaced head deck + new six inch speakers front and rear, happy days cause it sounds nice and I can listen to whatever I want from the usb.

Tuesday: fitted new bash plate

Wednesday: Took to nissan to get 4wd light fixed. They deleted error code and it was fixed, so nissan say. Bull shit it still pops even now and then.

Today: She was booked in to Captial Steering and Suspention to get a set of Lovells rasied h/d coils as with all the extra weight had her riding the bump stops. Funny how that is still in the Nissan safety specs. Anyway looks great now feels alot better will update photos soon.

Plumbed and mounted a turbosmart boost gauge on my dash, mounted a fire extinguisher and first aid kit under the rear double seat and fitted a Ryco cabin filter.

Last edited:
We'll today I replaced my rear tub with another new one which I scored nice and cheap! Fitted everything off and gave the nav a cut and polish which came up a treat but still need a new paint job in a few years. Also cleaned the interior and vac'd it too nice and fresh

image-1496591508.jpg

image-1897378596.jpg

Finally put the rooftop on can't wait to use it now

It's the tigerz11 aswell so its all the same colour haha yeah I wired up a 24 inch under the roof racks aswell.. Can't believe I've been living without one

Installed egr blank today but didnt put a gasket sealer in as I wanted to see if it would trigger a fault 1st. It didnt but now cant be arsed pulling it apart again is it really necessary?

Latest posts

Back