What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replaced the brake fluid. brought a $13 one man brake bleeding kit and it made the job a lot easier than i thought it was going to be. The fluid was pretty dirty, pretty sure it was meant to be yellow but was closer to black really. The brakes actually felt less spongy much to my amazement. Worth the effort!

after 2 months storing the boots under the sit, i did change the bad one for the new one.

soon ill post a DIY of this fix.

greetings!!

fnal4N9.jpg

ttt7xRz.jpg

Water Separator is in...tight squeeze!

Yesterday:
Picked up 2 single mattress for my boys rolled slowly off the gutter and found out just how stuffed my front suspension really is hit the bump stops:(. No matter off to Nissan soon to get that fixed.

Today: Looked at her wondering if she'll every sit right again.

Got it back from fitting injectors, timing chain kit and de-choke'n the inlet manifold- added 5 kw on the dyno..

Fitted a chip and that brought it up to 100kw in total... Also fitted a boost controller that I haven't played with yet ,')

Yesterday after the discovery of "black Fuel" in the cav filter it was tank out and lines flushed new filters all round etc etc etc

And today "recessed the snorkel" into the guard ! (found a crack in the duct too) so re modelled and replaced duct ! Painted grill and wiped some polish over the alloy :)

Will post photos when I get the camera worked out ! cheers zed

"Oh Also -Last week" re positioned the air box and mount, Fitted new ducting/inlet pipe to turbo from air box and fabricated a better inlet to the air box from the snorkel ,') big week huh !

Gave it a birthday, clay bar the paint, then polish, then wax. Finished off with detailing the interior and even tyre shine. Looks a million bucks now but it doesn't get this treatment too often so won't be long until there is grot all over it again.

Picked up from Zordo's with two extra springs in the rear and a new set of strut bushes fitted, Also removed the Squeak!! I love not having rattles!

Got a phone call at 1030 from a mate asking for help to move his vt(snapped steering arm, 2 super flat on tires one off the rim) in the back yard. Well hooked up the nav shifted in to low for that bit more of control on the wet grass and off we went. Unfortunately my mate forgot to take it out of park so it was a skull drag. Didn't worry the Nav tho did it all @ 1200rpm.

On the weekend (In between riding down Ben Lomond & climbing in the Gorge)

Inspected rear brakes and adjusted hand brake.

Polished headlights -- with toothpaste (and it worked a treat. All shiny now).

Measured up the tub in preparation for mounting MTB fork traps so the bikes fit easier (and ordered the parts).

changed over the other sides lower link bushing
jacked up the front end
gave her a good clean
made a heavy duty battery mount to match the D31 optima
almost ready for rego!

Latest posts

Back